Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripted circus stuff. Pov pounded vodka to live with his Faustian pact. JK but, something was absolutely off with this guy tonight. Could in fact be the Covid...it supposedly did a number on him. Not to take anything from Whyte. He did his part

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Not sure if I would call that "revenge" when Povetkin's legs are so gone that he barely made it to the ring.

Half the fight thread thinks he was drugged
      Could be his uniform? Povetkin even in the first fight wasn’t the same guy anymore, he pulled out the win due to experience, put COVID on top of that before this fight.

Comment

• im happy for him, but it was still scary when povetkin was looking to connect. whyte is always vulnerable.

whyte vs ruiz/ortiz next..needs to happen.

Comment

• Another 40+ year old headlining a mis matchroom ppv. Pathetic.

UK fan boys loving it.

Leave the old men alone Eddie.

!-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            Povetkin's legs were not there from the first punch.
            Even from their first fight it wasn’t there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Wilder will obliterate Whyte, there is no way you could have fought this was impressive. Povetkin was never even there.
              Shhhh be quiet.... That fight gonna make me a LOT of $$$$$. Some clowns actually think Whyte would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Looked like his corner threw the towel in no?
                Yeah, noticed that too, the fight was over regardless. I think Whyte looked better in spite of Povetkin looking worse than their last fight. He's just been such a warrior I would feel bad if he was short changed, but you're his corner threw in the towel too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Ending was a bit weird and they threw in the towel kind of fast but congrats to Whyte on Redeeming himself and avenging his defeat
                  Should of thrown in towel permanently 5 years ago.
                  sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    i said he was shot going in, but even i didnt think he was THAT shot. he looked like he had sam solimans legs in there
                    More like Jorge Heiland when he fought Charlo.

Comment

• Are you ****ing ****ting me??? Why is Whyte suggesting a trilogy???
                      Zaryu Zaryu likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X