Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Looking For The Stoppage, I Will Stop Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte can’t outbox Povetkin. In a boxing match, it would be a 12-0 clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      He’s looking like he just got off the buffet table.
      TO be fair, both guys look like they were less diligent with the cut this time around.

It's a hard call. Mind says Whyte redeems himself, but PEDvetkin is not to be underestimated, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Prime Wlad couldnīt keep Pov down, AJ couldnīt keep Pov down (stopped tho). What ever Whyte lands, Povetkin has been hit much harder - and he got up again. Even in the first fight Povetkin looked more embarrassed than hurt after the KDs. Itīs either Pov by KO or Whyte by a filthy robbery.
        Any third option you might want to plump for?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Prime Wlad couldnīt keep Pov down, AJ couldnīt keep Pov down (stopped tho). What ever Whyte lands, Povetkin has been hit much harder - and he got up again. Even in the first fight Povetkin looked more embarrassed than hurt after the KDs. Itīs either Pov by KO or Whyte by a filthy robbery.
          This isn't prime Povetkin either. I don't think you'll find anyone who will honestly tell you that this Povetkin is anywhere close to his best.He's been well passed it for years. He's looked really bad for the last couple of fights. Whyte knocking out Povetkin isn't a surprise....It was what was expected by most people.

Comment

Working...
          X