Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I'd Love To See Dillian Whyte Fight Deontay Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
    I guess I'm just not getting how this all works (and maybe I'm not supposed to). If Whyte was already the mandatory why did he have to fight Povetkin to be...the mandatory. And if that was a title eliminator why is there a rematch? Shouldn't that make Povetkin the mandatory? Does Whyte just automatically get a second chance? And if Whyte wins why is there a FINAL eliminator against Wilder? How many endless layers of bull**** are there in order to keep everyone busy?
    Hey Question Casual
    There's something called a Fight t with a Rematch Clause..
    Understand?

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Question
      How much $$ did you lose when Fury stopped your boy Wilder
      Lololololol
      None. I like both Wilder and Fury. But yeah I thought Wilder was going to win

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post

Unless Wilder is mentally broken, he’ll be exactly the same. He could never box anyway, he just had a massive right hand and he won’t physically lose that.

All potential matchups for Wilder against decent opponents are interesting, because the one question is ‘will he land it before he gets outboxed/stopped himself?’. He could still make decent money.
        Yes, physically he should still be the same but there's a massive mental component, especially to a guy like wilder that sees himself as "a king". And whether he is, as you say, "mentally broken" is a big "if" until we actually see him in the ring.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
          Froch and Whyte are both UK bums hahaha!!!
          I'm sure that they are bothered when sat on top of more money that you will ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
            I guess I'm just not getting how this all works (and maybe I'm not supposed to). If Whyte was already the mandatory why did he have to fight Povetkin to be...the mandatory. And if that was a title eliminator why is there a rematch? Shouldn't that make Povetkin the mandatory? Does Whyte just automatically get a second chance? And if Whyte wins why is there a FINAL eliminator against Wilder? How many endless layers of bull**** are there in order to keep everyone busy?
            Seems that way, and for the WBC to keep on reeling in the sanctioning fees. Its essentially the WBC saying, if you want a shot, you have to win this fight. Oh you won? Great. If you want to keep that shot, you have to fight this guy and so on and so on until the WBC is vacated some time in the next 5 years.

Wilder kept the WBC belt hostage fighting tomato cans and then the Fury rematch clause and undisputed *****ing mandatories (Joshua v Fury) that neither Whyte or Pov never really have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Lol... he ran from Whyte so he could fight the #1 guy in the world Tyson Fury. Twice.

Get a clue.
              How the hell was 2 year inactive obese drug and drink addict Fury #1? He was technically retired. He is number 1 now, he wasn't then.

Comment

Wilder would kill him, I'd honestly fear for Whyte's life.

Comment

Deyonce is retired now, and he already ran from Whyte for 3 years.

He would get knocked out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                    Wilder beats everyone except Tyson Fury. Whyte would get smashed.
                    Lol. Wilder is garbage and he won't go near Whyte. He already froze Whyte out as his mandatory for over 1000 days. LMAO at the Widlerettes who think he is any good. I think he is about Nathan Gorman level, but less skilled. A hyped fighter if ever there was one.

Comment

Working...
                    X