Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'm Ready To Do Whatever It Takes To Beat Chris Arreola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'm Ready To Do Whatever It Takes To Beat Chris Arreola

Former unified heavyweight world champion Andy Ruiz expects all-out drama when he returns for the first time since December 2019, when he face fellow Mexican Chris Arreola. Their fight will headline a pay-per-view card on Saturday, May 1, from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent figgting talk Mr Ruiz. And im pretty sure the 47 ppl that will buy your PPV will enjoy watching you do it.

Sorry I shouldn't be salty at Andy it wasn't his call to put it on PPV.

Comment

it will not take much

Comment

I'm going to assume that Andy Ruiz's Snickers belt is on the line for this fight?
        wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

He should part ways with his chef rather than his trainer.....

Comment

Shouldn't be too hard. This is a soft touch for Ruiz to get back into the mix. Hoping he gets Wilder or the winner of Povetkien vs. Whyte next.

Ruiz really screwed up before the Joshua rematch, but Arreola has a long history of being fat and unprepared. How many times has he lost or looked like sht and for him to say, "I'll be serious next time, no more pizza or no more burritos or cervezas." Lmao

Comment

Ortiz fight should be next after that. Or Wilder.

Comment

That's what's wrong with Andy. He's going to come in the best shape of his life for Arreola. 280 would be fine.

Comment

People dont buy this match cuz then Ruiz vs Wilder would not happen. The next fight would be another mismatch if people buy this PPV
                  TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

It wont take much its a total mismatch

Comment

Working...
                    X