• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddy Atlas is a metaphor for life.

Comment

Wlad lasted 12 rounds. I think Josh could also

Comment

Fuk Teddy why you say that! Cus fired his ass for good reasons. I’m going with Joshua due character and my name sake, Teddy can be a bit controversial too.

Comment

Why the hell teddy always gotta use all these dumbass figures of speech? Also he’s usually wrong. He’s speaking like a casual who thinks Fury is a destroyer bc he was able to stop Wilder. Joshua is a completely different style.

Comment

I know everyone is favoring Fury but I have this sneaking feeling that AJ takes it. He's a lot better fighter than people seem to think, he's still learning, he's hard worker, he can stick to a plan and he is very very heavy handed. If he gets Fury going he's not like Wilder who is technically incompetent, he will likely finish the job.

Comment

That's only IF Tyson decides to maul AJ instead of box, which is his preferred style of boxing. He likes to pretend he is a gypsy Ali

Comment

The AJ fan boys are triggered.

Comment

Teddy had a pretty solid reputation before internet came along. Now the whole world can see how utterly stupid he is. I never seen such a dumb fight predictor in my life. You wanna win money? Bet the guy Teddy don't pick , 9 times out of 10. I honestly thought Fury was going to beat AJ. Now that I've seen Teddy's pick, I have my doubts. No joke.

Comment

A fight they still don’t have a date for....

Comment

This is absolutely a 50/50 fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X