No announcement yet.

Juan Urango Pummels Randall Bailey into Submission

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    ha, when the **** did I call you a Floyd fan? How bout you quote my reply and point out any part of it where I claim that you are a Floyd fan? ****en whobag skaaaaank.
    When I heard you say that you thought that I had the opinion that the Baldomir-Mayweather fight resembled excitement, that sealed the deal for me. No need to act all tough behind a key board.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      When I heard you say that you thought that I had the opinion that the Baldomir-Mayweather fight resembled excitement, that sealed the deal for me. No need to act all tough behind a key board.
      ****en superdork loser

Comment

****en superdork loser
        I normally don't get hostile with people on these threads, but you're a *****-made cat. Real fuckin talk. I come on here expressing my opinion on this site and you act like I aint got a right to do that. You're a sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          I come on here expressing my opinion on this site and you act like I aint got a right to do that. You're a sucker.
          calm the **** down William Wallace

Comment

It was a great night of fights to end FNF for the year. I like Bailey a lot and although it was a great win for Urango, I hated seeing Bailey look devasted. He ain't a quitter though he kept going but he ate too many punches after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
              It was a great night of fights to end FNF for the year. I like Bailey a lot and although it was a great win for Urango, I hated seeing Bailey look devasted. He ain't a quitter though he kept going but he ate too many punches after awhile.
              I couldn't agree more. Seriously, I didn't meet a single boxing guy who din't want Bailey to win. But it was a solid card and the fight between Cloud and Woods was a damn entertaining fight. The only light heavyweight fight I've seen in person that was better was Dawson/Johnson

Comment

****en superdork loser
                vinny the chin

Comment

Originally posted by t.boone.pickenz View Post
                  vinny the chin
                  you calling me a ****en fruit bro? ill kick you in the ****en face. im vinny the ****en chin.

Comment

****, neither guy wanted to lose this fight lol...

Urango has a chin made of Iron, and Bailey wasn't going to give in on his own. These guys should at least get an "Honorable Mention" for this years Friday night fights. It wasn't impressive, but neither fighter really seized.

But ****...Urango could have ended this a lot sooner. If he was more accurate and active he would be a beast, but he probably slows down to save energy for later. Even still, if that's the case he should make sure he's as accurate as he can be when he does decide to throw, which he was, sort of...with that body work. He had Bailey zapped a few times, but just didn't follow up. Even in the Hatton fight he let Ricky get active enough to out work him. Kind of a sham, since he can obviously hit like a beast. Regardless, Urango put a couple hundo in my pockets, and I actually meant to pick Bailey* lol.
                    Last edited by MaYaN_SuN; 08-29-2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

you calling me a ****en fruit bro? ill kick you in the ****en face. im vinny the ****en chin.
                      .........next question

Comment

Working...
                      X