Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Need To Earn Canelo, I'm Going To Keep Calling Charlo Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Need To Earn Canelo, I'm Going To Keep Calling Charlo Out!

For the second time in his young undefeated career, David Benavidez relinquished his super middleweight championship outside of the ring. The first instance occurred in 2018 when he was stripped of his strap after testing positive for the central compound found in cocaine. In August, after recapturing his WBC title with a KO win over Anthony Dirrell in 2019, Benavidez blew weight by 2.8 pounds for his fight against Roamer Alexis Angulo and was stripped of the belt again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is exctly the attitude i've been asking for Canelo opponents to have . To many just sitting around to get picked , he's got the right idea not only will beating tough opposition like Plant/Charlo etc. help make his brand bigger . Therefore making the fight with Canelo more financially lucrative but it'll also help him gain the experince needed to have an actual chance in beating Canelo.
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

"I’m going to keep calling him out, I’m going to keep antagonizing him, I’m going to keep pushing his buttons until he has to see me in the ring,” said Benavidez. I need this fight ASAP! Jermall Charlo MAN UP!
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Win or lose, Benavidez is a tough opponent for anyone. He actually wants these big fights, while some others just avoid certain competition.

Comment

I love it.

Keep dogging Charlo out. They are on the same side of the street so there's no reason why this fight can't be made.

No more sitting around just waiting to hit the Canelo lottery. Get a big win first.

Comment

THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!

That's what separates him from fakes and frauds like Andrade and Charlo who are sitting around waiting for the Canelo golden ticket.

Canelo/Benavidez would sell huge! I'm loving it.

Comment

He needs to earn Charlo as well. clenelo has been ducking Charlo for years and won't fight any threats like Benavidez and Andrade. yet Benavidez is begging for charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                He needs to earn Charlo as well. clenelo has been ducking Charlo for years and won't fight any threats like Benavidez and Andrade. yet Benavidez is begging for charlo.

Already excusing the duck that is to come from Charlo.
                brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Even if Benevidez had kept his title, Canelo wouldn’t have fought him. Regarding Charlo, excellent fight, shame that pbc will probably make it PPV though.
                  brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Even if Benevidez had kept his title, Canelo wouldn’t have fought him. Regarding Charlo, excellent fight, shame that pbc will probably make it PPV though.
                    Benavidez vs Charlo would be PPV worthy.

All we need now is for Charlo to grow some balls...

Comment

Working...
                    X