Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield Claims Mike Tyson is Dragging His Feet To Finalize Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield Claims Mike Tyson is Dragging His Feet To Finalize Trilogy

Evander Holyfield has applied pressure on Mike Tyson - claiming that his career rival is dragging his feet with finalizing their trilogy bout. In 1996, Holyfield shocked the world when he stopped Tyson in the eleventh round of their heavyweight title clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Holyfield trying to get a payday groveling for a fight against a guy he beat twice like 25 years ago.

Comment

It would be fitting for boxing posterity if Mike KO'd Holyfield's ass.

I'm not sure Mike's dragging his feet out of fear or trepidation - he most likely realised the lengths he had to go to to get in condition at 53, and is probably weighing up whether he wants to keep putting himself through the physical and mental strain.

Then again, maybe the prospect of losing to Holyfield a third time is a risk Tyson does not want to even consider.

Comment

Poor Holy

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          It would be fitting for boxing posterity if Mike KO'd Holyfield's ass.

I'm not sure Mike's dragging his feet out of fear or trepidation - he most likely realised the lengths he had to go to to get in condition at 53, and is probably weighing up whether he wants to keep putting himself through the physical and mental strain.

Then again, maybe the prospect of losing to Holyfield a third time is a risk Tyson does not want to even consider.
          Tyson will be 55 in June of this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike didn't want to fight Holyfield again because as you said, losing to Evander 3 times would just make a bad situation even worse....even if it is supposed to be just an exhibition. Then again, they'll probably call it a draw no matter who wins, even if one of them gets KO'd. Haha
          Kiowhatta likes this.

Comment

Holyfield could hurt Tyson. I'd like to see Tyson fight Tito Ortiz.

Comment

Cmon Mike. Holy has bills to pay.

Comment

Holyfield was shot 10 years before he quit boxing.
                Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Has anyone ever kept a count of how many children these two have amassed around, overall?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Has anyone ever kept a count of how many children these two have amassed around, overall?
                    LOTS! I'm sure they have other illigetimate bastard children out there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X