Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus: I Think I Won The McCaskill Fight; I Could've Lived With A Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus: I Think I Won The McCaskill Fight; I Could've Lived With A Draw

By Keith Idec - Almost seven months later, Cecilia Braekhus is just as sure Jessica McCaskill didn't do enough to beat her in their welterweight title fight. Braekus believes she should've won their 10-round championship match August 15 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. None of the judges agreed with the former champion's assessment of their closely contested fight, which she lost by majority decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She got battered and she will get battered again. Limited skill, no power whatsoever.

Comment

I scored the fight for Braekhus. In my opinion McCaskill won most of the early rounds but Cecilia swept the last four. I think Braekhus was being punished because nobody wanted her to break the consecutive title defense record.

Comment

One of the worst fights I've seen in a good while. Braekhus, for all the legend hype, absolutely stunk the joint out. McCaskill fights like a blind drunken kung-fu master, but Braekhus fought like a 55 year old grandmother who started boxing at 50. Ugly, ugly fight. Most female boxing stars absolutely suck. Superbad Estrada is the only female fighter worth watching.

Comment

She wasn’t close to winning .

Comment

Working...
          X