Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is Fantastic Fighter - But Joshua Will Do a Job on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Fury is Fantastic Fighter - But Joshua Will Do a Job on Him!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says there is no doubt that his boxer is actively working on a strategy to defeat WBC champion Tyson Fury. The two sides are close to finalizing an agreement for a full division unification - with the contest to take place on a target date in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The way Hearn talks you think he’d actually had a fight in his life.

Theuklion Theuklion likes this.

Comment

Does that job include running away for 12 rounds in a comically oversized ring?
      Alf Stewart Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
        Does that job include running away for 12 rounds in a comically oversized ring?

He landed more punches in that fight than Fury did vs Wlad and in the first Wilder fight.
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

He landed more punches in that fight than Fury did vs Wlad and in the first Wilder fight.
          But Fury never got slapped around off a morbidly obese dwarf either.....

Comment

Fair enough Joshua's performance vs Ruiz Junior II was not emphatic, but? I am not sure why people mock Ruiz Junior.

On his day, he would frighten most heavyweights 'Hardly any heavyweights can fight on the inside these days'.

I am neutral on this fight, but I have always stated 'That the closer the fight comes, the more petrified Fury's fans will become'.

Now that does not mean Fury won't win, I am just merely describing the environment that will be created in the build up to the fight.

People are already spooked.

Comment

A very good fight but biggest fight of all time, that's a joke.

Comment

I think Joshua will struggle to land or be in range enough to do a number on Fury. I very much doubt even a Cronk Fury is going to run to centre ring and try to force AJ on to the back foot like he did to Wilder.

This is going to be more Fury v Wald than Fury v Wilder. Joshua got a much bigger shot selection than Wilder and isn't as blatently easy to read. But then he's slower.

Its nice to see the same old "but he ran from Ruiz, he got beat up by a fat midget" comments like they actually mean anything what so ever.
                ​​​​

​​​​
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

'This may be the biggest fight of all time' .....LOL....This is why you can only laugh at young Edward Hearn, this involving a fighter who was being smashed to bits by a little obese fighter who then asked his corner what's he going to do next before shortly afterwards ....quitting .Edward you are wrong again .This is no where near the biggest fight of all time .Only in your dreams Edward.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    'This may be the biggest fight of all time' .....LOL....This is why you can only laugh at young Edward Hearn, this involving a fighter who was being smashed to bits by a little obese fighter who then asked his corner what's he going to do next before shortly afterwards ....quitting .Edward you are wrong again .This is no where near the biggest fight of all time .Only in your dreams Edward.
                    Edward clearly marches to the beat of his own drum somewhere tucked deep inside that enormous melon he is using for a head. He’s trying to rev up his casual fan base is all, the “time to put the kettle on” ifl tv crowd that only knows boxing because of him and Joshua....

Comment

Working...
                    X