Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Dominates Marie-Eve Dicaire To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    Yes it’s a joke but I love Esparza. Esparza vs Estrada is possibly the greatest women’s fight of all time. Too bad Estrada will duck a rematch
    Esparza was the late addition to the card that made it more interesting! I am glad she was added as well, and her opponent is giving her some rounds now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post

Esparza was the late addition to the card that made it more interesting! I am glad she was added as well, and her opponent is giving her some rounds now.
      Esparza is pudgy in the stomach area. But the late addition explains it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Me too. She is actually pretty horrible. A KO is possible.
        Shields gots a 20% KO percentage & she hasn't stopped anyone in 3.5yrs. I'll take the nah on there being a KO in the main event. Probably a better chance fanman's son flies into the ring than a KO by either fighter.

Comment

Esparza looking a little chunky at the new weight but she's beating the heck out this chick

Comment

Esparza is fighting? Yeah, her and Estrada was a good fight. Down for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

That HW girl, Perkins, is supposed to be for real. So that might be a fun girl fight for a change.
              She might be something, but it seems like these under card fights are all hand-picked fights to showcase
              some rookie. I'm not complaining, I knew what I was buying, but hopefully we WILL see some showcase performances!
              I just hope the main even is competitive.

Comment

Oh yeah, Esparza looking very pudgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

You bet on an upset? What were the odds?

Never seen this girl fight before. I liked Hanna's chances a couple years back but the best she could do is a KD.
                  Naw, I'm just hoping cause she's a fellow Canadian. In fact, my account is on self-timeout because I was starting a bad losing streak and it was wearing on my very thin mental health.

What little I saw of DiCaire didn't particularly impress me but not going to write off either.

ML odds are pretty wide though -1000 +550 on big offshore 365 site.

Comment

Esparza looking a little chunk. She move up a weight class?

Ah I see this has already been covered above. Don't mind me just another rude male.
                    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 03-05-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

Esparza is pudgy in the stomach area. But the late addition explains it.
                      I like pudgy, so I'm good with it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X