Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Dominates Marie-Eve Dicaire To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joseph5620
    replied
    Originally posted by donald ray View Post
    Claressa came along at a good time for women's boxing. Her competition is weak and she STILL can't stop them. Anne Wolf, Laila Ali, Christy Martin, Lucia Rjiker would've walked right through her. She brags about "dropping men" in the gym, that's FUNNY. The writers need to STOP comparing her accomplisments to the men's. makes no sense at ALL. Claressa MAY have been able to beat Mia St. John, MAYBE.
    Mia St John doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Sheilds. That's ridiculous. She would have had no chance of beating Sheilds.

​​​​​​The competition today is actually better than it was then.

Leave a comment:

• donald ray
    replied
    Claressa came along at a good time for women's boxing. Her competition is weak and she STILL can't stop them. Anne Wolf, Laila Ali, Christy Martin, Lucia Rjiker would've walked right through her. She brags about "dropping men" in the gym, that's FUNNY. The writers need to STOP comparing her accomplisments to the men's. makes no sense at ALL. Claressa MAY have been able to beat Mia St. John, MAYBE.

Leave a comment:

• Blond Beast
    replied
    I wonder if enough money could be put together to get Amanda Nunes to box Shields?

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
    Clarissa Shields and Katie Taylor are both overrated. Women's boxing sucks now.
    I don't claim to be a follower of woman's boxing but it sure seemed to me that Taylor lost a fight and was exposed... I forgot the women she was fignting, but the women took it to her and imo took her to the woodshed.

Leave a comment:

• Dasmius Shinobi
    replied
    Respect to Claressa Shields for trying to make noise in the boxing world. Like her attitude always. She still young and I have a feeling she going to open the doors of female boxing, but is going to take a long time. Also have a feeling that she going to change that rounds be 3 minutes and Championship fight going to be 12 rounds. The fact that people hate her and want her to lose going to help to this cause. My only hope is that Claressa Shields develop some more power, because I saw in this fight and the Ivana fight that she hitting more hard than before.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Congrats. She earned it all

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    I did..........
    Was wandering how many of the hardcore fans would buy it. I don’t really follow women’s boxing so didn’t have much interest in the fight itself but I’m intrigued to know how many buys it did.

Leave a comment:

• Cool Scant
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Did anyone buy it?
    I did..........

Leave a comment:

• Superbee
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Like, is it technique or she just can't punch? She damn sure looks like she's putting her all into her shots which makes it worse.
    Dicaire was hit fair and square the whole fight... Didn't seem to daze her at all... Of course she was nowhere at the level of Shields...

Leave a comment:

• alexguiness
    replied
    The GWOAT no doubt in my mind.

Female black excellence.

Her achievements are on par with multi amputee swimming champions and and blind baseball players.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X