Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields On PPV Debut: I'm Not Gonna Sit Around & Wait For A Date From A Network

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women have to stop acting entitled just because the pro-feminist media gasses them up. At the end of the day you are only worth the tickets you can sell and the ratings you can draw.

Incidentally, filmmaker Aaron Russo says that one of the Rockefellers told him they were the ones behind feminism and funded it to break up the nuclear family structure.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

The likes of Shields seem to think they are worth 10 million per fight, not understanding that they are bringing in only a small amount of thousands. Mayweather earned the numbers because he brought the numbers.

Comment

this fight is going to make hundreds of dollars.

Comment

She should have signed with Hearn and DAZN,look at Katy Taylor,she makes more than some men boxers

Comment

This fight would definitely sell on onlyfans. Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
              Your not getting network offers because your fights are boring . You can't crack an egg. That's why your getting no offers. And you think your some Muhammad Ali of women boxing. Shut up, fight , and the public will make that decision. You going around calling yourself the GWOAT is harming your career.
              I don't know, might actually be her only chance to get people to watch. She will never do really big numbers, because as you say, she is boring but if she can get enough people to really hate her that's better than nothing. If people tune in just to watch her lose, at least they are tuning in. I mean, I'd tune in to watch some heavy hitting Anne Wolfe type fighter take a shot at her.

Comment

Ain't nobody paying to watch this ghetto classless thug

Comment

Im actually a fan of hers and I just found out a week ago that not only is she fighting but its PPV smh. Not a good look. They will be lucky if they reach 20k buys

Comment

This won't even do 3k buys

Comment

didnt Arnie Rosenthal try the "all female cards" some years ago? It didnt end well if I remember correctly.......

Comment

Working...
                      X