Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: Saunders Won't Lay Down Versus Canelo - At Least Not R...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super-x View Post
    As slick as BJS can be, he aint boxed a guy whos defensive offence is as good as canelos. Billy joe will be punching air for most the night, till canelo lands flush enough times to stun him and then he goes in for the stoppage. Late stoppage canelo rounds 8-9-10. Billy do well to last the 12 without gettin stopped, dropped or hurt.
    As much as I would like to see BJS win the issue here is a lack of power

I see another Khan situation where he will happily lose rounds, he will let BJS pick him off in order to get close and land his power shots

agree with you that it will be a late stoppage with BJS up on the cards at the time

Comment

Originally posted by TheMDIDDI View Post
      Canelo can definately be outboxed as long as the fight stays in the centre of the ring BJS Can pull it out like he did Lemieux
      Agree he can outbox him and certainly win rounds but eventually Canelo with catch up with him and take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm leaning upset, but yea even if I'm wrong I don't think BJS is getting KO'd here. I think Canelo's power has been overrated & I think BJS's ring IQ/craftiness is being underrated here.

That said I get it. People haven't seen the taking a fight for real version of BJS in like 3 years or some sh^t. He's been waiting for this fight or a big fight of some sort the whole time I feel like.
        And I don’t think the lifestyle in between helps! Will he have the legs to keep away for 12 rounds? Because he certainly doesn’t have the power to keep him off?

would love the upset by can’t see it!

Comment

This kid is delirious! He said Sanders is going to show Canelo something different? Like what? Something Mayweather or Lara didn’t show! Kid get this in your head, no one beats Canelo at 168. You can bring GGG and Charlo, you can bring Munguia also. Only one man can give Canelo a war at 168. David Benavidez! People don’t get that Canelo is fighting all these talk dudes, that have something in common. Ribs exposed for Nelos beat punshes the liver shot!

Comment

Originally posted by AASGAA57! View Post
            This kid is delirious! He said Sanders is going to show Canelo something different? Like what? Something Mayweather or Lara didn’t show! Kid get this in your head, no one beats Canelo at 168. You can bring GGG and Charlo, you can bring Munguia also. Only one man can give Canelo a war at 168. David Benavidez! People don’t get that Canelo is fighting all these talk dudes, that have something in common. Ribs exposed for Nelos beat punshes the liver shot!
            Yep. Only Benavidez gives Canelo a real fight... wont say David wins but he definately makes it a fire fight of wills. Canelo is the more skillfull of the two but Benavidez will go to war with canelo. I was fully in the belief that Lara was going to outbox canelo all night.. but the way canelo adapted and worked the body to stop laras movement was pure class. I became a fan of canelo that night

Comment

Plant needs to shut his mouth and fight someone with a pulse. He looked like utter dog **** in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
              X