Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo-Yildirim Situation Was Created By Pandemic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    This is preposterous. They coulve used common sense. Yildirim lost his previous fight before the Canelo fight. Why couldn't they name Benavidez the mandatory, notwithstanding his previous transgression of missing weight? Could Yildirim beat Benavidez? Obviously not. Could Yildirim last more than a round or two against Berlanga? Nope.
    The only reason Canelo wanted the WBC title all of a sudden was because Benavidez name wasn't attached.
    nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

**** you for trying to blame this all on the pandemic. You guys are the same organization that came up with the franchise champ nonsense,are trying to make a whole new weight class,and roll out a brand new belt every other fight. If you didn't want this fight to happen,it wouldn't have,but of course mauricio can't help but slob on canelo's knob at every given opportunity.

Comment

People still mad about this is not like Canelo is not coming back in a few months to fight another underfeated champion (BJS) and if wins will fight another underfeated champion in September (Plant)....

Others world champions taking 6 to 8 months without fighting

Comment

David left a opening once the belt got vacated and that fat greedy pig capitalized on it immediately. Canelo also requested to fight fori it was so it was basically a freebie.

Comment

Sulaiman back-pedalling as fast as he can. WBC clearly shady. Can't really blame Canelo for getting the piss easy mando out of the way as quickly as possible once it was put there for him by the sanctioning body -- and has been said many times, it's mitigated by how busy he's being. Yildrim fight was junk but fighting three times in six months mitigates it to some degree.

Comment

This fat piece of crap is shameless.
              Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Remember when Mayweather used to get mandatories forced on him? No? Me neither.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                  People still mad about this is not like Canelo is not coming back in a few months to fight another underfeated champion (BJS) and if wins will fight another underfeated champion in September (Plant)....

Others world champions taking 6 to 8 months without fighting
                  I agree. I'll blatantly admit I don't like Canelo, I think be is overated and is a cherry picker.

However, the fact that a cheating, overated cherry picker has the best resume in the sport should tell you all you need to no about how utterly trash all these other fighters and how much more ducking they are doing compared to Canelo.

All these fighters have absolutely no ambitions to be great whatsoever, just content to fight bums for a purse to take home and protect their records while waiting for Canelo or Pacquiao sweepstakes.

Everybody criticises Canelo for moving up to 175lbw to fight an old and washed up Kovalev, and yeah, true, he cherry picked Kovalev, but that Cherry pick is better than anyone on Bernevides, Andrade, Plant, and Saunder's resumes put together.

Which brings us back to my point.

Boxing is a disgrace.
                  The3 likes this.

Comment

Everyone knew inc. Jr. what this was and was going to be but like his dad who was in bed with Don he's not bothered...anyone with money anyway he can ...complete sham 'organisation' ....Makes Bob Lee look like an angel!

Comment

perfect timing excuses as always when it comes to clownelo. the WBC wack ***** committee is getting worse than ever

Comment

Working...
                      X