Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo-Yildirim Situation Was Created By Pandemic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Scene
    replied
    I'm glad those idiot Canelo lovers didn't try to show up in this post. Just a flat out farce and a crime took place in this fight. No one should be paid a cent.

Leave a comment:

• Elpatron2
    replied
    wbc did rank benavidez #1
    at lh

Leave a comment:

• GodfatherIV
    replied
    Sulaiman and the WBC is just full of s@*t!! Yildirim was garbage and they knew it. They wanted to give their beloved Canelo a soft touch but tried to package it like it was legit. Yildirim should have been suspended already for PED use but even if you turn a blind eye to all that he should have been ranked only 3 at best. He lost to Dirrell then Dirrell lost to Benavidez. So at best Benavidez should have been given the title shot since he lost it not in the ring but on the scales which he could argue was due to the pandemic. Ranked after Benavidez should have been the former champion Dirrell. Yildirim could maybe have the 3rd slot and thats debatable. The WbC has proven again and again that they will do whatever Canelo ask them to do. Its responsible for the mess at 135 and bow this bs made up bridgerweight divison when that's the last thing boxing needs is more weight divisions. These fighters need to wake up and boycott both the WBC and the WBA

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you make too much sense which is exactly why the wbc didn’t do that. If they made Benavidez the mandatory, Canelo wouldn’t have pursued the wbc belt and at the end of the day, that’s who the wbc wants with their belt due to the money he generates for them in comparison to others.
    Couldnt have said it better myself.....Saul and his "i dont want to fight any mexicans" bulls.hit.

Leave a comment:

• El_Mero
    replied
    This Baboso with more lies.......it was created by you and your greed, pinche cerdo!

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    This is preposterous. They coulve used common sense. Yildirim lost his previous fight before the Canelo fight. Why couldn't they name Benavidez the mandatory, notwithstanding his previous transgression of missing weight? Could Yildirim beat Benavidez? Obviously not. Could Yildirim last more than a round or two against Berlanga? Nope.
    you make too much sense which is exactly why the wbc didn’t do that. If they made Benavidez the mandatory, Canelo wouldn’t have pursued the wbc belt and at the end of the day, that’s who the wbc wants with their belt due to the money he generates for them in comparison to others.

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    perfect timing excuses as always when it comes to clownelo. the WBC wack ***** committee is getting worse than ever

Leave a comment:

• thack
    replied
    Everyone knew inc. Jr. what this was and was going to be but like his dad who was in bed with Don he's not bothered...anyone with money anyway he can ...complete sham 'organisation' ....Makes Bob Lee look like an angel!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledagger
    replied
    Originally posted by The3 View Post
    People still mad about this is not like Canelo is not coming back in a few months to fight another underfeated champion (BJS) and if wins will fight another underfeated champion in September (Plant)....

Others world champions taking 6 to 8 months without fighting
    I agree. I'll blatantly admit I don't like Canelo, I think be is overated and is a cherry picker.

However, the fact that a cheating, overated cherry picker has the best resume in the sport should tell you all you need to no about how utterly trash all these other fighters and how much more ducking they are doing compared to Canelo.

All these fighters have absolutely no ambitions to be great whatsoever, just content to fight bums for a purse to take home and protect their records while waiting for Canelo or Pacquiao sweepstakes.

Everybody criticises Canelo for moving up to 175lbw to fight an old and washed up Kovalev, and yeah, true, he cherry picked Kovalev, but that Cherry pick is better than anyone on Bernevides, Andrade, Plant, and Saunder's resumes put together.

Which brings us back to my point.

Boxing is a disgrace.

Leave a comment:

• wrecksracer
    replied
    Remember when Mayweather used to get mandatories forced on him? No? Me neither.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X