Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you guys rate Mario Barrios & Rolly Romero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Lol...You must consider Romero terrible, huh?
    He's not good and is another waste of time.

Comment

They both ****in suck

Comment

isnt barrios that guy that got a debatable decision vs some 7-0 underdog opponent for an interim belt? oh it is...this makes so much more sense now

Comment

I don't rate them as I don't know who they are. I looked them up on boxrec. Neither guy has even fought anyone I've heard of. Top 100 since other people on here seem to know who they are.
          Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Without looking at boxrec I doubt anyone can name an opponent of those two. Seems Mayweather doesn’t mind these secondary titles for his boxers, shame though that they could be better than what they currently are.

Hopefully he would confident enough in them to allow them to step up.

Comment

I figured out why Davis is fighting Barrios...because if he win, Davis will CURRENTLY hold a belt at 130, 135 & 140 all at the same time. Has any boxer in history done that?

I wonder how Romero would fair against Davis? he has a belt as well if I'm not mistaken.
              Two of those would be secondary titles.

Barrios is a good fighter. Rollie is hot garbage.

Comment

Why are they not stripping Tank in the other weights like they stripped Pacquiao?

Comment

I think deep down Rolly is insecure/lacks confidence. All of him boasting and calling other fighters bitches are him posturing because he knows his performances aren't as good as his handlers are hyping him up to be. At this point in his career I don't think he can handle this high a stage, I would've let him stomp around prospect level for another year then test him at contender etc etc.

Comment

Both fall somewhere between a palatero and a churro vendor,both valen pito....jokes aside,I respect what they do but no matter how hard you try and polish these turds of a match up for tank,they're still ****in turds. Barrios was getting slapped around by a small arse fringe contender in last fight ffs,hes like a poor man's josesito lopez and I'd even question that tbh...save that nonsense that "it's a good fight cause it's at 140lb doe" for the casuals,gtfo.

Comment

I figured out why Davis is fighting Barrios...because if he win, Davis will CURRENTLY hold a belt at 130, 135 & 140 all at the same time. Has any boxer in history done that?

I wonder how Romero would fair against Davis? he has a belt as well if I'm not mistaken.
                      Barrios has the WBA "regular" belt.

Tank should get zero historical credit for winning that.

Comment

Working...
                      X