Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Davis FOX Main Event Drew Average Audience Of 1,267,000, Peak Of 1,465,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Davis FOX Main Event Drew Average Audience Of 1,267,000, Peak Of 1,465,000

Viewership wasn't quite as high for FOX's headliner Saturday night as it was for FOX's first main event of 2021, but Anthony Dirrell and Kyrone Davis still drew a sizable audience. Figures released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research showed Dirrell-Davis was watched by an average audience of 1,267,000. Their 12-round super middleweight match, which resulted in a split draw, attracted a peak audience of 1,465,000.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those are really good numbers for a trash fight between unknown fighters

Comment

Maybe Haymon should think about how well it would have done with a proper main event that people actually want to see. Those are outstanding numbers for a terrible main event

Comment

Good solid numbers for an average night's boxing.
        ​​​

Comment

You guys do realize those numbers are fake right?

pbc has been inflating they’re numbers for years now.

Comment

Great for Young Jesus Ramos and Vito Melineki Jr. to be able to be seen in front of over 1 Million People

The Main Event end up being way better than I thought it would be. Sadly was more Entertaining than Canelo vs Yildirim because unlike Yildirim, Davis actually came to FIGHT!

If the Budget is too low to get better fights on FOX right now then use it to Showcase young Fighters and build their Profile Up for now until the Budget improves
            Last edited by sicko; 03-03-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Boring fight.....I guess viewers fell asleep with the TV still turned on...

Comment

they weren’t seen by over a mil. The whole show averaged 980k. So they were probably closer to 750-800k

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Great for Young Jesus Ramos and Vito Melineki Jr. to be able to be seen in front of over 1 Million People

The Main Event end up being way better than I thought it would be. Sadly was more Entertaining than Canelo vs Yildirim because unlike Yildirim, Davis actually came to FIGHT!

If the Budget is too low to get better fights on FOX right now then use it to Showcase young Fighters and build their Profile Up for now until the Budget improves

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                  You guys do realize those numbers are fake right?

pbc has been inflating they’re numbers for years now.
                  The numbers are from NIelsen. They're not great numbers, considering they were the lowest rated program on network television, but they are real.

Comment

With that many people watching it goes to show how hard up boxing fans are. I did tune in to see if a guy with hair like that could fight. Kinda surprised everyone I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X