Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Mayer Appointed DAZN Group's Chairman of The Board of Directors, Skipper Steps Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Maybe you can tell me who Oscar has developed? If you think stacking the deck and mass corruption is the way to go, then you're the problem with this sport. But we know the real reason why you want Oscar to take over. You've displayed that for years. Ducking fights when they should happen is also a cancer. But what else do you have going on in the US? That's all you do. Just make sure you're never in an even fight with a level playing field. You know what happens when you do that.

Keep on obsessing over us and praying for our downfall. It just makes your defeats that much sweeter when you get brutally exposed, whether that be when you step up, or your lies and slander are exposed. Your propaganda makes the Nazi's or North Korea look tame in comparison. That's how creepy you weirdo's are.

Maybe you can go search for old threads to feed your madness and toxicity like you did when Warrington and Kelly lost due to being out of the ring for far too long. Got to feed that obsessive spite some way haven't you...
    ive had that argument with that low iq mongrel before...he thinks because oscar has ryan garcia and vergil ortiz that somehow oscar is some king maker lolol....meanwhile schaeffer and haymon had more to do with canelo being the star he is than oscar ever did

ortiz and ryan have never sold out a 12k seat arena yet and done nothing yet somehow shoulderoll thinks they are proof oscar is some wiz at building fighters...lol

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
      Damn Kevin Mayer sounds like an idiot. He was head of DisneyPlus and gave up the job to be CEO of TikTok for like a month. Then he backed out, thinking it was dead. And now he signs up for this train wreck.
      Thanks for the cliff notes. Green k se......nvm

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Oscar should be the main promoter of DAZN USA because of his proven track record. He has developed fighters and put on attractive matchups his entire career, even after PBC ran off with all his fighters.

It's just the smart move business-wise if DAZN USA wants to be more successful.

Who does he have now? Do Ryan Garcia and Vergil Ortiz ring a bell.

Like I said, do you even follow boxing? Or are you stuck in your little domestic/provincial mentality?
        Hearn has a track record. Nothing exclusive here with Oscar.

Hearn has developed fighters and put on attractive fights. Hearn is willing to offer more attractive fights for big money, but many don't seem to want big fights for big money. So this is also not exclusive to Oscar. But Hearn has made a lot more better fights since all those fighters left him. Oscar doesn't have much going on. Unless you can tell me all the legit fights Oscar made in all this time?

You've presented nothing to show it would be a smart business move. The facts with Hearn show otherwise though.

Yeah, that will bring all the success having those two fighters with only 1 good win between them. Silly me. Why i never thought about it like that before is beyond me.

I follow boxing and keep up to date with what is going on. Why, have you got some exclusive news or something? Do tell? Because everything you've said so far has no substance what so ever.

Stuck in what mentality? You mean act in an ignorant manner and get put in my place all the time due to talking stupid shlt? That kind of mentality?

The rest of the post you ignored did the job i see. Consider you put in your place yet again by me. It won't be the first or the last time either. Hey?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

ive had that argument with that low iq mongrel before...he thinks because oscar has ryan garcia and vergil ortiz that somehow oscar is some king maker lolol....meanwhile schaeffer and haymon had more to do with canelo being the star he is than oscar ever did

ortiz and ryan have never sold out a 12k seat arena yet and done nothing yet somehow shoulderoll thinks they are proof oscar is some wiz at building fighters...lol
          This little bitch is still crying because Schaeffer is out of the boxing business and because PBC is serving up crap on Fox, Showtime, and PPV.

Comment

Hearn has a track record. Nothing exclusive here with Oscar.

Hearn has developed fighters and put on attractive fights.
            In America his track record sucks.

If DAZN USA wants to have a chance of succeeding in this market they need to make a change from Hearn.

Comment

In America his track record sucks.

If DAZN USA wants to have a chance of succeeding in this market they need to make a change from Hearn.
              They won't succeed though with only a few fighters worth a damn in Oscar's stable. It might even become smaller if Garcia and Ortiz walk like Canelo did.

Comment

They won't succeed though with only a few fighters worth a damn in Oscar's stable. It might even become smaller if Garcia and Ortiz walk like Canelo did.
                Vergil walking? What makes you think he's gonna walk?

Ryan I think will walk sooner or later doe.

Comment

100%. It was & is a bad idea to have a guy from another country in charge of US boxing. I was less critical early on cuz I like some risk taking by new folks in the market, but its been obvious for quite awhile Eddie can't recreate what he did in the UK in the US.

Comment

I still don’t get this “DAZN is failing doe” theory when it it’s now close to 2mil subs just on YouTube retention whereas in 2019 it was only 400k.

it astonishes me that fans don’t have the vaguest conception for general growth. Now it’s even global with 200 markets.

still don’t understand what fans PRETEND to talk about. Gets old

Comment

Thats why I said they should open up the purse strings for Oscar, so he can get more fighters. He'd know what to do with that money and maximize it.

Comment

Working...
                      X