Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Within This Fight Or My Next Fight, I'll Be A Free Agent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he will use his free agency to duck Tank and Haney.

Comment

He is in for a rude awakening. For one, he'll never be in a 2 million PPV fight. For another, if he becomes a free agent that will just give him free reign to cherry pick, which he is laying the ground work for doing by insisting no one is deserving of a title shot. At least not anyone who poses a threat to him. I'm starting not to like this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

He got paid by a company that makes money putting on fights with youtubers and fossil versions of past fighters. Lopez isn't worth that much especially vs kambosos. Which is why its an undercard fight and not headlining
        Does it really matter if hes on the uc? Hes getting paid a crazy amount vs a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          he will use his free agency to duck Tank and Haney.
          DAVIS claims he moving down to 126, so whos really ducking?

Comment

well he did just get far more money then Arum was willing to give him and this is just his 1st title defense..If he keeps winning and performing his value will keep rising

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              He is in for a rude awakening. For one, he'll never be in a 2 million PPV fight. For another, if he becomes a free agent that will just give him free reign to cherry pick, which he is laying the ground work for doing by insisting no one is deserving of a title shot. At least not anyone who poses a threat to him. I'm starting not to like this kid.
              The game within the game.
              Reading this was like pulling back the curtain on the wizard of OZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He literally just got paid more than his promoter said he was worth. The market determined his promoter was severely undervaluing him. So much so they tried to get other companies to do the same.
                You probably are a fan of this *****.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  After watching that cop call him out telling him to run that Loma fight back, and his response? I don’t know how anyone could be a fan of his. Even guys like Floyd, would say IN RING that he’d give them a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

After watching that cop call him out telling him to run that Loma fight back, and his response? I don’t know how anyone could be a fan of his. Even guys like Floyd, would say IN RING that he’d give them a rematch.
                    He has obvious mental problems. When he was first pressured into a Loma fight he said he would retire from boxing. When he won the fight he immediately shut down any talk of a rematch just because there was no rematch clause. Now, he is throwing shade at Ryan Garcia, Haney, and Tank saying none of them deserve title shots. Ok, so who the f*** is this clown going to fight then? He thinks he's worth 5 or $10M and he's not willing to fight a top 3 opponent. Lets face it, his most lucrative options are a Loma rematch, Ryan or Tank. We all know Tank won't fight him. That leaves two options for him to make anywhere close to $5M.

I said this before, once he suffers his first loss (and he will) he will go into a complete meltdown, self-destruct mode. He is mentally fragile. He'll pull a Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Beating one guy doesn't mean you are proven. Far from it. As I said before the Loma fight, I'd need to see a lot more. Loma had a bad night in that fight. Something wasn't right. It happens to the best. I picked Lopez to beat Loma and thought he'd follow it up with Davis. Instead, he laid an egg.
                      Teo has CONTINUED his path of beating the best of the best. Teo actually BEATS guys ranked in the Top 10. Too bad you can’t say that about overrated scrubs like Tank and Haney…

Comment

Working...
                      X