Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez-Josh Taylor Unification Fight Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two guys wanted to face each other and it is getting made. Thank God that TR didn't get in the way and gave them another showcase fight.

Great fight, Ramirez has output, stamina and a chin and Taylor has output and technic. This is on paper appears to be a great fight.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

**** yes! legitimate 50/50 fight. Would be great if the winner fights either Teofimo at 140 or Bud at 147 soon

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Taylor on points for me, but a real 50/50

Comment

Finally top tank doing some good matches going to have to re subscribe to ESPN +

Comment

Finally Confirmed! Great Fight can't wait! Can ESPN please treat this like the big fight that it is and Promote the hell out of it. Glad ESPN is showing boxing but they don't treat Boxing like they Treat the UFC and some of the other Sports they show. This is a huge fight!

Comment

I see ramirez pressure being too much for taylor t

Comment

Glad to see this one happening. Just not sold on Ramirez yet; I thought Zepeda edged him and didn't think he did enough to beat Postol. It will be an entertaining fight regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Ramirez by TKO. Taylors gonna bust like a grape.
                  Nah... Taylor UD I reckon, far better technician. Guess we’ll find out May 22nd. Might see if I can get out to Vegas for it. Might be a stretch though as I’m UK based.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    Glad to see this one happening. Just not sold on Ramirez yet; I thought Zepeda edged him and didn't think he did enough to beat Postol. It will be an entertaining fight regardless.
                    I’m the opposite felt he edged Zepeda but Postol did enough to edge him or at least get a draw. Either way I feel Taylor has performed at a higher level in how he dealt with Prograis, Baranchyk and Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

You 2 must have the same coke dealer. No way does Ramirez lose to a man in a kilt.
                      Well if Chavez could lose to a guy who does coke and wears fishnets, anything is possible.
                      Last edited by richardt; 03-02-2021, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X