Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Saunders is Tougher Fight For Canelo Than Caleb Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Saunders is Tougher Fight For Canelo Than Caleb Plant

MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Eddie Hearn thinks Canelo Alvarez might be unbeatable now that Hearn has watched his past two fights from ringside seats. Of the two titleholders Alvarez must beat to become boxing's undisputed super middleweight champion, however, Hearn is certain that Billy Joe Saunders has a better chance to upset the Mexican icon than Caleb Plant. Hearn, whose company promotes Saunders and Alvarez, believes that the smart, skilled southpaw could trouble Alvarez with his defense, footwork and boxing ability when they meet May 8 at a venue to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There you go sell that **** Eddie. I don’t know who’s buying but hey spin that ****.

Comment

Lol of course not, this fight sucks. More British cannon fodder for Canelo to pummel. Plant, Boo Boo, and Benavidez are the real threats.
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

What about Benavidez, Eddie? And the middleweights like Charlo and Andrade moving up in weight? Those are tough opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          What about Benavidez, Eddie? And the middleweights like Charlo and Andrade moving up in weight? Those are tough opponents.
          Jermall Charlo isn't moving up in weight. Benavidez called him out but Charlo bitched out by asking for a catchweight.

Comment

I see both Plant and Saunders about the same, Plant a little faster but Saunders is a south paw, and south paws are always tricky. Benavides is the strongest of all these guys, but the question is, can he still make 168 at a consistent basis? Does Benavides aggressive style suit Canelo better? So I think either Plant or Saunders might give Canelo a bit more issues because of their boxing ability, but another question is, How's Saunders and Plants chins? I think we will get our answers in May and September.

Comment

Too bad Plant and Saunders ain't fighting each other for the right to fight Canelo. Instead Canelo has to fight both of them...

Comment

another punching bag target practice.

Comment

Hearn says, "Canelo, he has good feet," Yes he does - compared to Frankenstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Too bad Plant and Saunders ain't fighting each other for the right to fight Canelo. Instead Canelo has to fight both of them...
                    My precise thought. Seems so backward that the super star fighter is the guy fighting 4x a year to unify while the 2nd tier guys wait around for their shot. Plant is so full of himself that he thinks he runs 168 though. He'll sit on his ass waiting and then demand a 50/50 split when Canelo offers him a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X