Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Know I Can Beat Povetkin, I'm Going For The Knockout...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Know I Can Beat Povetkin, I'm Going For The Knockout...

Heavyweight contenders Dillian Whyte and Alexander Povetkin are only a few weeks away from their anticipated rematch, which takes place on March 27 in Gibraltor. The two punchers collide back in August at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh for sure. I guess you weren't going for the KO the first time...

'maximum violence'

Comment

You got the knockout last time! ....Whyte talks rubbish

Comment

Well, he went for KO last time and how did that end for him?
        Whyte says that KO did not affect him, but every time he speaks he clearly shows brain damage signs.

Comment

That really worked out well b4.
          Povetkin was exhausted by the 4th last time. The knock downs pov suffered were a result of being on 40 yr old legs tired & off balance, he was never hurt.
          Now Povs had covid i only give him 3 rounds.
          Whyte should be embarrassed at that loss. Ali lost against the best not past it old men.
          I don't even think Whyte should be fighting, his mouth looks like he's had a stroke.

Comment

Wrong mentality, not going for the KO after knocking him down last time wasn't the problem, he can't open up as he's backing up towards the ropes, he should be busy with the jab, put speed before power, keep making small adjustments with his feet, throw the right hand whenever Povetkin steps back. Povetkin will be on the front foot, it's hard to stop his pressure, Whyte can't take any bait like last time, but his best shot at doing damage off the back foot is leaning back as Povetkin ghrows the right hand, and land the counter left hook, pivot as he transfers the weight from his right leg to his left.

Comment

Rewind my selectah...

Same plan, same result!

Comment

I predicted Povetkin by KO in the 1st fight , TBH I think he sparks him out again.

Comment

I hear ya...

Comment

This kill or be killed mentality is why Whyte cannot hang with the elites. Sometimes you got to do what you need to do to get the W.

Comment

Working...
                    X