Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Canelo Wants To Create History, He Wants To Beat Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    how does ryan know this, did nelo's translator tell him?
    Canelo typed it into Google Translate for him.

Then he typed this also: "?De cualquier manera, quien es usted? ?Trabajas aqui?"

Comment

missed the entire quote ' he wants to beat everyone, when they get to their mid to late 30's and only after looking bad in the recent fights'

Comment

no he doesn't because he is ducking Charlo, Benavidez and Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          no he doesn't because he is ducking Charlo, Benavidez and Andrade.
          You keep ducking my questions, stop being a coward and answer them

what happened to Charlo going to 168? He talked about it in December, it's March already. The IBF belt is the only bargaining chip to secure a fight with Canelo in September. The IBF belt is there for the taking. He can make the fight with Plant in May, June at the latest.

so what's going on? What's the hold up? Why can't you or anyone that keeps crying about Canelo explain to me why Charlo isn't making any moves?

Andrade's coward ass is fighting some bum that a Canelo leftover beat already.

I keep saying it and it's true, Canelo fights a Yildrim type once every couple of years, on December or now, February, saving May and September for the big fights.

Andrade and Charlo keep fighting these Yildrim types once, maybe twice a year, every year as their big fight. They don't have a significant win between the two to match what Canelo has done in the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            He didn’t want to beat “everyone” that mattered at 160. Obviously wanted to parts of anyone at 175 other than a shop worn Kovalev, he didn’t want “everyone” at 168 until Benavidez title became easily available and unifying the rest of the division now suddenly looked much easier with the obviously overrated smith who was exposed by Ryder, D level mandatory Yidilgrim, someone who hasn’t fought more than twice in any calendar year in 7 years and hasn’t looked impressive in over 3 years in Saunders, and lastly Plant.
            You hit every nail on the head right there.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

You keep ducking my questions, stop being a coward and answer them

what happened to Charlo going to 168? He talked about it in December, it's March already. The IBF belt is the only bargaining chip to secure a fight with Canelo in September. The IBF belt is there for the taking. He can make the fight with Plant in May, June at the latest.

so what's going on? What's the hold up? Why can't you or anyone that keeps crying about Canelo explain to me why Charlo isn't making any moves?

Andrade's coward ass is fighting some bum that a Canelo leftover beat already.

I keep saying it and it's true, Canelo fights a Yildrim type once every couple of years, on December or now, February, saving May and September for the big fights.

Andrade and Charlo keep fighting these Yildrim types once, maybe twice a year, every year as their big fight. They don't have a significant win between the two to match what Canelo has done in the past couple of years.
              Canelo is the father of the Franchise belt because he REFUSED to fight his mandatory which was Charlo at the time. And his last 3 opponents were all sparring partner level. Stop with the cap and be a fan of the sport and not a jockstrap holder. Too many clown fans ruining the sport along with their favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by isagj View Post

Canelo is the father of the Franchise belt because he REFUSED to fight his mandatory which was Charlo at the time. And his last 3 opponents were all sparring partner level. Stop with the cap and be a fan of the sport and not a jockstrap holder. Too many clown fans ruining the sport along with their favorite fighter.
                I'm not talking about the past and when Canelo was going with his legal issues. I'm only talking about the future. September, 2021. If Canelo is victorious in May, he's going after the IBF in September.

Andrade, Charlo, or anyone want Canelo, the IBF is the way there.

What are Andrade, Charlo and Benavidez doing at the moment? Not going after the IBF, that's for sure.

And you want to talk about Canelo's last 3 opponents? LOL. Who did Andrade and Benavidez just sign on to fight? LOL You PBC f_ ckboys are the dumbest ones out there.

Comment

Clenelo will never change the history that one day in his career he was tested of taking CLENBUTEROL. It will be a forever tainted in his resume...

Comment

dont remember this aura when GGG beat him. maybe the judges felt it though

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I'm not talking about the past and when Canelo was going with his legal issues. I'm only talking about the future. September, 2021. If Canelo is victorious in May, he's going after the IBF in September.

Andrade, Charlo, or anyone want Canelo, the IBF is the way there.

What are Andrade, Charlo and Benavidez doing at the moment? Not going after the IBF, that's for sure.

And you want to talk about Canelo's last 3 opponents? LOL. Who did Andrade and Benavidez just sign on to fight? LOL You PBC f_ ckboys are the dumbest ones out there.
                      I don't care about PBC or none of that. See you make blind assumptions. Shows you're a jackstrap sniffer. I just want to see the best fight the best. Not carry around someone's strap who could care less about your existence. You'd sell your house to get one sniff of his jockstrap. Sad and pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X