Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Hospitalized, Held For Observation Following 10-...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Hospitalized, Held For Observation Following 10-...

Zhilei Zhang was unable to come away with a win on the biggest stage of his pro career to date. At this point, he will simply settle for a clean bill of health. The unbeaten heavyweight was hospitalized for precautionary measures following a 10-round majority draw with Jerry Forrest this past Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. The bout took place on the undercard of boxing superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez's 3rd round stoppage of Avni Yildirim, with Zhang jumping out to a strong start before fading down the stretch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad he's okay. Unfortunately, Zhang looked like a 6 round fighter last Saturday night.

Comment

Severe dehydration?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        Glad he's okay. Unfortunately, Zhang looked like a 6 round fighter last Saturday night.
        Him and David Price need to do a four rounder.

Comment

**** this guy.

This isn't like Mago where he put on a great fight and took massive damage. This dude tired out and got himself in the hospital for it. Why would I ever give a **** about a pro athlete not in good enough condition to win? **** that noise, let me find my hater hat.

Comment

He looked really bad as he was leaving the arena. Even if he spoke English there was no way he could have given an interview. It wasn't just fatigue, he took some heavy shots to the head.

Comment

Zhang doesn't look like a world class heavyweight boxer, but the division is very weak. Maybe he can get a title shot, get a big payday and retire.

Comment

Forrest did some great work in that fight, he also showed what a fighter will do to win a fight. yea it was called a draw but Forrest showed how a fighter will not give in. He looked half drunk in the early rounds but he never gave in. YES I enjoyed it, rather see those kind of fights then 9 of those fights that Canelo is fighting right now. These are the type of battle I prefer I know the rankings of these fighters and where it will lead(fights leading to fights) but it was entertaining and showed what a fighter is. Never give in never give up. Fast recovery Zhag...............

Comment

And Zhang wanted to face the big boys soon? Maybe he no longer eager to step up even though he's 36

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Him and David Price need to do a four rounder.
                    simon kean waits for the winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X