Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Could Face Munguia, Murata - Canelo Focused on Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Could Face Munguia, Murata - Canelo Focused on Unification

Eddie Hearn, who works with both Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin, says a trilogy fight is not likely to happen in 2021 - because Canelo is focused on unifying the entire super middleweight division. Canelo and Golovkin fought to a controversial twelve round split draw in 2017. A year later, Canelo won a twelve round majority decision over Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Years and years with lack interest from GGG. This dude never wants to call out anybody. It’s just “doesn’t matter for me, who..”. “Could, could, could.” I never once heard years before he wanted JCC Jr or Froch at 168. Those were his handlers making headlines. “Of course I want Canelo fight, doesn’t matter for me.” Or “BJS has last WBO, I want all the belts.” GGG just let BJS do his thing

Comment

Why mungia or murata instead of charlo or andrade. F you golovkin. F all cherry pickers

Comment

Originally posted by ordinaryus h View Post
        Why mungia or murata instead of charlo or andrade. F you golovkin. F all cherry pickers
        Maybe bcs of the same reasons Charlo won't fight Andrade.

Comment

Golovkin is 39 y/o now. He's looking to fight good valuable opponents with an action style of fighting and make as much money as he can. Munguia and Murata are very good opponents for GGG. Good action fights! I know that some boxing fans want to see GGG fighting Andrade but unfortunately Andrade doesn't bring nothing for GGG in terms of numbers.

Imo Andrade should try to push for a fight vs Eubank Jr. If Andrade would beat Eubank Jr, he would get more popularity.
          brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ordinaryus h View Post
            What's the difference? Murata is the WBA champ. What makes Charlo so special? He went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning with the WBC belt next to him in bed. Munguia is #1 WBC, #1 WBO, #2 IBF, and #6 WBA. Yeah Andrade is WBO champ but he hasn't really fought anyone and is a high risk, low reward fight for anyone. Stop your crying.

Comment

GGG is too much of a coward to fight tough opponents like charlo or andrade. He is looking for quick cash outs and will retire as a waste of space. I think he should just disappear already.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                GGG is too much of a coward to fight tough opponents like charlo or andrade. He is looking for quick cash outs and will retire as a waste of space. I think he should just disappear already.
                Andrade and Charlo are bigger cowards for not fighting each other.

Andrade the worst for not even having a former or current world champion on his resume. The guy he's fighting next lost twice to Liam Smith! Talk about a pathetic pick for opponent.

Comment

GGG fought Canelo twice.

So if you’re going to call him a coward, you have to call Canelo a coward for avoiding Andrade and Charlo.

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Comment

But not Andrade?

Comment

Working...
                    X