Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Could Face Munguia, Murata - Canelo Focused on Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

just like Canelo!
    Ugh... You're pathetic. I'm not really a huge Canelo guy but Jesus...

Comment

I predicted this a few months ago that the only two opponents Golovkin is going to go after are Munguia and Murata for two reasons:

1.) Both are draws (Golovkin can fight Munguia on the "Mexican Holidays" and Murata is big in Japan)
      2.) Relatively easy opponents (Easier than Charlo and Andrade that's for sure)

He's turning 40 next year, so I can't fault him for taking the easy money making route.

Comment

I literally restated the comment you made about another top 10 p4p boxer back to you.

Hi Pot, I’m Kettle!

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Ugh... You're pathetic. I'm not really a huge Canelo guy but Jesus...

Comment

I like those fights stylistically...I would like GGG vs Andrade or Charlo or hell even Eubank even more

GGG destroys Murata and Munguia though, neither move their head BUT both will go out on their Shield in getting knocked out at least which will make for a fun fight while it last

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

What's the difference? Murata is the WBA champ. What makes Charlo so special? He went to sleep one night and woke up the next morning with the WBC belt next to him in bed. Munguia is #1 WBC, #1 WBO, #2 IBF, and #6 WBA. Yeah Andrade is WBO champ but he hasn't really fought anyone and is a high risk, low reward fight for anyone. Stop your crying.

come on LMAO

you LITERALLY just made a weak excuse to justify why Golovkin should select yet another scrub

you should have just said.... he should fight Murata because I love him

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I like those fights stylistically...I would like GGG vs Andrade or Charlo or hell even Eubank even more

GGG destroys Murata and Munguia though, neither move their head BUT both will go out on their Shield in getting knocked out at least which will make for a fun fight while it last

they are both poor opponents

if Golovkin cannot fight a live dog, he does not deserve a rematch with Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

they are both poor opponents

if Golovkin cannot fight a live dog, he does not deserve a rematch with Canelo
                Totally agree BUT I think they're trying to get GGG in Exciting fights and in vs Styles in which they know for sure he would look good against because lets be honest DAZN still wants Canelo vs GGG 3

Yeah he is not doing a damn thing to get people excited about the Trilogy other than Bitter Angry GGG fans who just want revenge who are OK with GGG playing it safe and don't call for him to fight any other top Middleweights nor do they pressure him to move up to 168
                Last edited by sicko; 03-01-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  I literally restated the comment you made about another top 10 p4p boxer back to you.

Hi Pot, I’m Kettle!

Canelo has picked his spots but even a quick browse at boxrec shows he's taken on more challenges than Golovkin.

Comment

I'm fine with that but Charlo and Andrade should fight if it plays out that way.

Comment

As far as Murata goes I don't know why none of the other top fighters haven't fought him yet. It seems to be a natural. He's a big draw in Japan so there has to be plenty of money to be made against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X