Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Could Face Munguia, Murata - Canelo Focused on Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG vs Munguia is an all out WAR type fight,the longer G waits to more punishment he will take

Comment

What a horrible 2021 schedule that would be for Golovkin.

Demetrius Andrade is promoted by Eddie Hearn. That would be a far more meaningful opponent and you would think it would be easy an easy fight to make, since they are both Matchroom.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        What a horrible 2021 schedule that would be for Golovkin.

Demetrius Andrade is promoted by Eddie Hearn. That would be a far more meaningful opponent and you would think it would be easy an easy fight to make, since they are both Matchroom.
        Murata and Munguia are perfectly fine fights for Golovkin. Hearn should be mentioning Andrade here since he's a matchroom fighter, it's pathetic that he isn't. I don't think Golovkin is willing to take on a risky style right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Murata and Munguia are perfectly fine fights for Golovkin. Hearn should be mentioning Andrade here since he's a matchroom fighter, it's pathetic that he isn't. I don't think Golovkin is willing to take on a risky style right though.
          They are perfectly fine if you want to see Golovkin take the path of least resistance for all of 2021.

I personally would prefer to see him mix in a big, meaningful fight such as Andrade.

But yes...it's obvious that Golovkin isn't willing to take risky fights at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            GGG fought Canelo twice.

So if you’re going to call him a coward, you have to call Canelo a coward for avoiding Andrade and Charlo.

Andrade and Charlo are bigger cowards for not fighting each other, or trying to get Canelo in September. Andrade would rather face a guy that already lost twice to a Canelo leftover.

What's Charlo doing? It's March 1. In order to get the Canelo fight in September is to get the IBF belt. It's no secret he wants to unify the 168 belts. Charlo needs to get the IBF belt and call his bluff in September. So again, what's he doing? Does he really want the Canelo fight or not?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              GGG fought Canelo twice.

So if you’re going to call him a coward, you have to call Canelo a coward for avoiding Andrade and Charlo.

Golovkin had 4 real fights his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Golovkin had 4 real fights his entire career.
                just like Canelo!

Comment

Murata vs Munguia! winner gets GGG... I hope Munguia knows how to Move his head by NOW!!! Saludos TIJUANA...

Comment

'focused on unification' translates to ' searching for the best cherrypick & weakest possibile belt holder'. 'Golovkin is still too young for me, its on when hes 40+ '

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      'focused on unification' translates to ' searching for the best cherrypick & weakest possibile belt holder'. 'Golovkin is still too young for me, its on when hes 40+ '
                      'Focused on unification' means he's going after ALL the beltholders. Every single one of them.

Golovkin is the one cherrypicking a "regular" champion and a contender when he could be facing the WBO champ in his own promotional stable instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X