Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Saunders is a Very Difficult Fighter and Has a Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Saunders is a Very Difficult Fighter and Has a Belt

Canelo Alvarez will clash with Billy Joe Saunders in a WBC, WBA Super, and WBO world super middleweight unification blockbuster on May 8, live worldwide on DAZN (except Mexico)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmmfao . Defeating weak champions is his claim to fame. This guy can’t wear the warrior gloves of Chavez sr, Lopez, Barrera, Morales and Marquez. They are true warriors that never ducked and fought the best

Comment

steak v nasal spray, i cant wait to see it
      mlac likes this.

Comment

Saunders is a good opponent, unbeaten, but he did beat Eubank jr in a reasonably close fight. He was also behind on points against an unknown Argentinean before pulling out a tko.

Don't blame Canelo for fighting his mandatory, as silly a fight as Yildirim was.

Comment

Bullshyte! BJS has never beaten a good fighter, won't be difficult for Canelo but I guess he does have a belt. Another path of least resistance fight for Canelo.

Comment

Don't mind me, I'm just here to see all the Canelo Haters get their panties up in a bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              Saunders is a good opponent, unbeaten, but he did beat Eubank jr in a reasonably close fight. He was also behind on points against an unknown Argentinean before pulling out a tko.

Don't blame Canelo for fighting his mandatory, as silly a fight as Yildirim was.
              I will partially lay blame on canelo along with the wbc for that mandatory because due to his clearly corrupt relationship with the Wbc, they both collaborated for him to deliberately be put in that situation to get an easy belt and a joke of a mandatory. For a guy who never elected to take on any mandatory in his entire career, this was the one he finally felt compelled to face?

Comment

Canelo by KO in the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  I will partially lay blame on canelo along with the wbc for that mandatory because due to his clearly corrupt relationship with the Wbc, they both collaborated for him to deliberately be put in that situation to get an easy belt and a joke of a mandatory. For a guy who never elected to take on any mandatory in his entire career, this was the one he finally felt compelled to face?
                  Easy belt? He beat the #1 SMW to get that belt. You know, the guy who won the SMW tournament, that guy. It's funny how all these clowns on here always claim that Canelo is going to lose to whatever Guy he's fighting, and when Canelo whips them with ease, all of Sudden those boxers are Bums. Pretty pathetic from all these keyboard warriors talking sh** from their momma's basement....

Comment

BJS is a joke at this point, who is known for his out of the ring idiotic antics more than for his in the ring performances. He is dining out on that 'masterclass' agaisnt David Lemule....is that still his best win? was that win even legit considering he got busted for PEDS after?

IF BJS was indeed 'very dangerous' Canelo wouldnt be taking the fight, (tony bellew voice) Its as simple as tha.

Comment

Working...
                    X