Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Fight Officially Announced,...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders will probably sprain his pinky finger and pull out at the last moment. However, I agree with those who say Saunders will never get the decision even if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      There’s a lot of time between now and May. Wonder what are the odds on one or both getting popped for banned substances by Vada and the fight getting scrapped.
      Plenty of time for Charlo to make the Plant fight if he really wants Canelo in September. Wonder what the odds are that Charlo fights a scrub same as Andrade?

Comment

Damn good fight. Those sayimg Canelo never fights "slick" fighters should be excited.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
          These types of defences, ones that the whole planet knows is a mismatch, should be on network tv. Not PPV. But this is the way it is and thanks to the great pirating that's been going on for the last 25 yrs, we can watch these fights for free. .
          The defense you just saw (or maybe didn't see, time better spent honestly) is something that belongs on network TV. Canelo - Saunders is perfectly justifiable as a PPV

Comment

Saunders has great skills...won't ever get a decision over Canelo no matter what...but on a good night he could make Canelo look bad.

Comment

Line up the powder puffs. Saunders has no power and can not win a decision same as Plant. Waste of time x 2.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Canelo via robbery

Saunders beats him otherwise. Said it for years.

The same people that laugh at my prediction were the same ones that laughed when I said Fury will beat Klitschko.

Come back on this forum on May 8 and there will be topics upon topics about Canelo winning a robbery
                LOL no doubt. I remember you as the only other cat who was saying Fury would beat Klitschko like myself years ago now.

And I agree & been saying the same thing with BJS over Canelo. BJS ain't even as big a dog as Fury was. I 6x my money on Fury. BJS will only ~3.5x my money iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  People making excuses for BJS already. Can’t make this stuff up.
                  He's gonna get robbed, doe!

I hope Saunders' hellspawn brat son tries to kick someone on Team Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    BJS can win all 12 rounds and looses
                    ———
                    Or he can just get beat up like the others.

Comment

Meh, for the next year and a half this guy gonna be fighting Sanders, lil g, Plant, when he SHOULD be fighting Charlo, Andrade, Benividez, Bivol, Beterbiev smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X