Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Billy Joe Saunders Fight Officially Announced,...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People making excuses for BJS already. Can’t make this stuff up.

Comment

BJS will be lucky to win a round. Canelo stomps

Comment

Sick of these UK fighters getting these big fights and then laying duds in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Canelo via robbery

Saunders beats him otherwise. Said it for years.

The same people that laugh at my prediction were the same ones that laughed when I said Fury will beat Klitschko.

Come back on this forum on May 8 and there will be topics upon topics about Canelo winning a robbery
          Ban bet. BJS gets stopped. You down?
          BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Nasal spray vs tainted beef.

Comment

I've always said that pure slick boxers are the guys who give Alvarez the most fits, very interested in seeing how Canelo will deal with a slick southpaw after 8 years, last one was Lara.

Startin to count the days out, I'm all up for this fight.
              serial187 serial187 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                Nasal spray vs tainted beef.
                Heard it for years can someone explain the BJS nasal spray thing?

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  I've always said that pure slick boxers are the guys who give Alvarez the most fits, very interested in seeing how Canelo will deal with a slick southpaw after 8 years, last one was Lara.

Startin to count the days out, I'm all up for this fight.
                  Is Saunders still slick tho? his last good performace was against Lemieux which was 4yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

Heard it for years can someone explain the BJS nasal spray thing?
                    When Billy Juice Saunders last popped dirty, they said his nasal spray did it.

Comment

This is a great fight, I'm hyped to see this go down! On paper BJS has a style that's all wrong for Canelo & that's what it makes it a lot more interesting than his recent opponents. I'm guessing we'll see the best ever Saunders, but IMO he still ain't gonna be able to keep Canelo away for 12 rounds. BJS looks good early, wins a lot of early rounds with his boxing & movement but Canelo gets to him in the later rounds & stops him. I don't think Saunders is too resilient, we've seen him go down in the past & when Canelo puts it on him I think he folds. Should be fun seeing Canelo face a new problem though & watching him overcome it.
                      BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X