Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo only fights the best

Comment

• Originally posted by helinleger View Post

You throw a grudge against the man just because he is a Turk. I do not expect an armenian to praise a Turk, but if you write with respect, I will be glad. When it comes to the game, there are more matches in front of Yıldırım. it didn't happen in that but I think it will happen in others
      Now I don't give a **** if you will be glad or not be glad. He's a turk and I am Armenian but that doesn't change **** to the fact that he sucks as a fighter, just like any other turk fighter there is or has been, you turks are just not fighters. And on top of being **** at fighting, he's arrogant and a cheater, the full package.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

The rules aren't the same when you're probably the best fighter right now. Canelo has choices and he made the worst of it.
        Canelo had no choice, actually.

Yldirim was his mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Canelo only fights the best
          Not lately........

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Canelo had no choice, actually.

Yldirim was his mandatory.
            That mandatory wasn't due and let's not pretend like the WBC would strip him anyway. Canelo has lotsa choices and chose the path of least resistance.

Comment

• Yldrim was most likely his mandatory because Canelo wanted him as his mandatory. There was nothing mandated about it. Wasn't he trying to line up Yldrim when he was still in his previous contract with DAZN?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

That mandatory wasn't due and let's not pretend like the WBC would strip him anyway. Canelo has lotsa choices and chose the path of least resistance.
                Incorrect. The mandatory was in fact due next:

"The WBC agreed last week to sanction Alvarez-Smith as a fight for its vacant super middleweight crown.

The WBC stipulated, however, that the Alvarez-Smith winner would have to make a mandatory defense of that title against Turkey’s Yildirim within 90 days or the winner would be stripped."

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...-smith--154140

Comment

• Better title, "Avni Yildirim embarrasses self, country, quits on stool after giving no real effort."

Comment

• Nasty comment NachoMan. You want Yildirim to go more rounds & die? He wasn't competitive. Its nothing to do with Heart, some folks are better at boxing than other folks,

Comment

• Instead f the sack of potatoes. Should of used a deer and some headlights.
                      There’s NO threats for Canelo @168. Only guy out their who MIGHT give him some trouble is Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X