Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest Survives 3 Knockdowns In First 3 Rounds, Fights Zhang Zhilei To 10-Round Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest Survives 3 Knockdowns In First 3 Rounds, Fights Zhang Zhilei To 10-Round Draw

MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Zhang Zhilei seemed well on his way to knocking out Jerry Forrest in emphatic fashion Saturday night. The huge Chinese heavyweight dropped Forrest once in each of the first three rounds and appeared entirely too strong for Forrest. The undefeated contender couldn't finish Forrest, though, and paid dearly for it on the Canelo Alvarez-Avni Yildirim undercard at Hard Rock Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jerry Forrest is a fighter. He never gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Jerry Forrest is a fighter. He never gives up.
      He made me a fan. I think he wins a rematch.
      Boxingfanatic75 likes this.

Comment

Forrest deserve a W... He won all the rounds on my card after the third

Zhang was completely gas out at the end

Comment

That stupid **** was super entertaining
          TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Hell of a comeback for Forest regardless of the outcome. I don't recall a guy scoring 3 KD's & not winning a decision before so this was pretty epic despite the draw.

Comment

My skepticism in another thread was justified. I said his best win was over Rudenko & Forrest was his second best opponent. I said it was hard to get past him getting dropped & nearly losing to trialhorse Juan Goode. At nearly 38 I suspect he isn’t getting far...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

He made me a fan. I think he wins a rematch.
                Zhan will only learn from the fight and not let him off the hook next time . Three knockdowns in the first 3 rounds ,I’d put money on Zhan . Zhan isn’t used to those grueling fights ,late ,Forest was and fought Takam . Zhan would beat guys like Forrest rather easy most the time ,his lack of experience against tougher opponents was the only reason it went to a draw .

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Hell of a comeback for Forest regardless of the outcome. I don't recall a guy scoring 3 KD's & not winning a decision before so this was pretty epic despite the draw.
                  Pacquiao-Marquez 1
                  Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

I haven't seen Zhilei fight but he sounds like hot garbage if he gets 3 knockdowns and the fight ends in a draw against someone like Jerry Forrest.
                    Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X