Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Valdez's Win, Broner's Return, W...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Valdez's Win, Broner's Return, W...

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen Breadman Edwards tackling topics such as Oscar Valdez's huge knockout of Miguel Berchelt, Adrien Broner's return, Canelo Alvarez, Deontay Wilder, and much more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There you have it gentlemen! Yet another fabricated Q&A during Canelo fight week and he has a rant about PEDS just like his two mailbags before the Kovalev fight. He even submitted some bogus entry to make Canelo fans act the idiot.

Breadman is the formal version of the LDBC. These guys can’t stand that a Mexican is P4P #1. But all this has to do with Bread’s chip over the shoulder for Jrocks run

notice how the LDBC have openly admitted that because “old media” and journalism make lies that they will do it too? This is like “well if Hauser did it to Floyd during Berto fight week then I can do it to Canelo too.”
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 02-27-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I agree with the punitive damages for fighters who test positive. Double up on their pockets. Fine them and then keep them out of the ring for a substantial amount of time, which, in essence, is a second fine.

Saul Alvarez is every bit of a drug cheat as Miller or anyone else. Yet, people put that in a compartment and (pretend to) forget about.

#Hypocrisy
      #1P4P

Comment

What's a Donald Duck email account???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
          I agree with the punitive damages for fighters who test positive. Double up on their pockets. Fine them and then keep them out of the ring for a substantial amount of time, which, in essence, is a second fine.

Saul Alvarez is every bit of a drug cheat as Miller or anyone else. Yet, people put that in a compartment and (pretend to) forget about.

#Hypocrisy
          #1P4P
          you want to talk real hypocrisy!.

Miller, Roy Jones, Toney, Shane Mosley. None of the PEDS they took have threshold amendments like Clenbuterol.

Comment

I’m telling you right now, unless Canelo is your brother, son, 1st cousin, uncle or father. You should not feel that way about another man.” Lmaooooo. How many of you groupie clowns got triggered off Bread writing that because it described you to a tee? I already know which weirdo groupies started punching air when they read that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I’m telling you right now, unless Canelo is your brother, son, 1st cousin, uncle or father. You should not feel that way about another man.” Lmaooooo. How many of you groupie clowns got triggered off Bread writing that because it described you to a tee? I already know which weirdo groupies started punching air when they read that comment.
              I ain't never talked bad about Bread.... All I asked was what's a Donald Duck email?

You're a internet TROLL so tell me what that means???

Also you're in EVERY page about Canelo so take your own advice hater

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen Breadman Edwards tackling topics such as Oscar Valdez's huge knockout of Miguel Berchelt, Adrien Broner's return, Canelo Alvarez, Deontay Wilder, and much more.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Good stuff as always. I've always wanted to ask Bread about the old school boxing style with two arms up with fists in front of you and elbows tucked in. Looking like your throwing an uppercut??? I recently watched Gangs of New York and all like 1920's and older fought like that???

What advantage could that style really have???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I ain't never talked bad about Bread.... All I asked was what's a Donald Duck email?

You're a internet TROLL so tell me what that means???

Also you're in EVERY page about Canelo so take your own advice hater
                  the fact that you thought this post was about you when it was general, just proves that you are the exact type of person he’s describing with that comment. As far as me being in canelo threads, I make a single comment and here you come like Captain save a ho to his defense every time. And why? Because you’re an insecure clown who thinks he’s related to canelo and is obligated to defend his honor. Just like bread said. Keep punching air.

Comment

I love the Mail bag but something tells me it’s like a Dear Deadrie in the sense that Bread is really writing to himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X