Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Beat The Best and Critics Claim They Don't Look The Same as Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Beat The Best and Critics Claim They Don't Look The Same as Before

At 30-years-old, Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is motivated to become the first Mexican boxer to be an undisputed four belt world champion. In December, he captured the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles with a domination of Callum Smith for a twelve round decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The usual arrogant ish from this guy. He's avoided Beterbiev, Bivol, Andrade. He is great at finding guys who will show up just for a check.
    Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

"I beat the best after dragging them down to 155"
      "I beat the best but stop asking me to fight at 175 after cherry picking"

Comment

Listen, I love watching Canelo fight...but TALK...NO hes an idiot! He got beat by Mayweather and a DRAW with GGG come on, don't pretend that didn't happen. Your not the best of all time, just right now....and not by a lot either

Comment

What is he talking about? He gets more credit than any active fighter today. He's listed as almost everyone's p4p champ and almost nobody picks against him in any of his fights. What else does he want?

Comment

Lol im enjoying this thread. But the culero fangirls will come and defend their hero soon

Comment

Canelo is the only one beating the best right now but It don’t matter cuz when he keeps whooping these bums that the haters call for right now they’ll just say “oh that guy wasn’t proven so no credit”.

same ole shytt with the haters nothing new.

Comment

Golovkin aside, he's beating the best of a poor MW era which is no fault of Canelo. I'd love to have seen Canelo vs early 90s MWs - Benn, Mclelland, McCallum etc Guys that would've given him a real fight

Comment

Poor Canelo. When he beat Smith, people claimed Smith didn't look as good as when Ryder dominated him, now when he beats Yildirim people will claim Yildirim isn't the best in the division, so unfair
                  TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Best someone your underdog against. That's the way to go

Comment

Working...
                    X