Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Made it Very Clear, I Want Gervonta - I'll KO Him in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QueenRyan what you wiĺl do now? No Pacman and No Tank? You overhype yourself in small acvomplishment so you will pay for this....

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

How is this an excuse. You don’t see Porter running off because Crawford put him on hold to negotiate Pacquiao. Anyway. Ryan should fight Linares. That’s a big fight for him. Davis someone said might be fighting Barrios at 140, if anyone gives a sht about that.
      Yes, I would definitely be interested in that!

Comment

Gervonta Tank Davis would bust Ryan Garcia up. Tank has never been hurt, shook or dropped in a fight before. However, Ryan Garcia has. Tank is quicker, faster and punches harder than Ryan Garcia. All he needs to do is work on his defense; Especially his upper body movement and he should be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Kinda like almost every boxer today? Why is it any different for Garcia? His last fight was without a doubt a step up fight. Davis does it, Email champ does it, Crawford, the list goes in and on and on...but Garcia.
          Idk it just feels all the more fake with how Ryan did it. He's saying he's fighting Tank next like Jesus commanded it & then 2 days later he's fighting Manny & Manny's people are saying its bs & now like a month later we are back with Tank, who's apparently got a fooked up hand or something last I heard.

It just seems like a huge ball of bs to me and more severe than the usual sh^tpost on SM is. Ryan went on like 3 or 4 podcasts saying Tank in 2 a month ago ffs.

I don't disagree with your overall spin that theres a lot of talk & not a lot of sh^t happening in the ring doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Did I say there was anything wrong with "wanting" to fight the best? You actually have to do it though, lip service won't get you those accolades

What's wrong with lip service? Fighters call each other out all the time it's part of the game. It's up to the promoters to actually make the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Idk it just feels all the more fake with how Ryan did it. He's saying he's fighting Tank next like Jesus commanded it & then 2 days later he's fighting Manny & Manny's people are saying its bs & now like a month later we are back with Tank, who's apparently got a fooked up hand or something last I heard.

It just seems like a huge ball of bs to me and more severe than the usual sh^tpost on SM is. Ryan went on like 3 or 4 podcasts saying Tank in 2 a month ago ffs.

I don't disagree with your overall spin that theres a lot of talk & not a lot of sh^t happening in the ring doe.
              Agree. We just want fights

Comment

I honestly do t believe pacquaio went to you asking for a fight . sure he's got better things to do or better people to fight

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  For the good of the sport; Perhaps it's time for Manny Pacquiao to officially retire. He just doesn't seem to have the passion for the sport anymore. All of these delays, false starts and pricing himself out to his comeback bid are all indictive of an emotionally drained and burned out fighter.
                  I told everyone here, multiple times, to STOP falling for Manny's okie-doke. We've seen it time and again from him, we're seeing it again with this Crawford talk.

Meanwhile, Mr. "2 Rounds" over there looks like a simp trying to get back focusing on Tank who's moved on.

This is how you ruin your own career, falling for nonsense instead of facing who's in front of you.

Comment

Back to Tank after the Pacquiao broke his heart I guess! Yes I still want this fight as well but it is not happening next

Comment

pacquiao would pulverize this chinny fggit.

Comment

Working...
                      X