Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think if doing what Canelos doing was easy,ggg/xyz fighter wouldn't do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

“Anybody.” Lol. In that case “anybody” can say “154-168 is easy” and just stay at one division their whole career while fighting the “weakest link.” Steve Rolls 2?
    Canelo did the same thing. Told Golovkin he was next then renaged and fought Khan who had a very suspect chin.

Comment

Canelo has had controversial wins thought his career and gotten the benefit of favorable scoring. His loss to Mayweather was total. He didn't win a single round. How the hell did he get a draw on one judges card. Failed a drug test. Fought 5 fights in the Middleweight division and claimed to be a JM. Dropped his belt rather than face Golovkin. Uses weight restrictions as a matter of course not to mention not giving his opponents time to properly prepare. Yeah he's a good fighter but hes not someone I respect. He avoided Charlo and Andrade for most of his career. He lost both fights to Golovkin. Takes the franchise belt from the WBC and not is so two faced he's now complaining about multiple champions in each sanctioning body.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Ward didn't have controversial fights?(like both fights against his best scalp Kov whom Canelo slept without controversy?)
        Show me a fighter & I'll show you several fights they could've or should've lost. Canelo has won close split decisions in vegas where Stitch Duran can tell you 1st hand is the best commission on earth with the judges who are handpicked as the best track record 99% time.The fact Lara got a split decision shows how overblown this judge bs is v Canelo,he won that fight clearly imho,hes had 2 outright wide cards 1 vs Floyd & 1 vs Ggg,

Ggg got to literally pick the judges in rematch,& got to keep the same judge who said he won,& judges picked in rematch were whom gave g a W vs Jacobs & had ggg wide in prior fights.

​​​​​
        According to you Undefeated p4p#1 unified Ggg is the weakest link? Jacobs gs best win weakest link? Lineal Smith,& Trout & Cotto & Lara & BJS & Plant all weakest links? Thats like 90% of the champs between 160-168 & Kov was 1/3rd of lhw who was rated #1/ or 2 til Beterbieve beat the nail.

Tds is what you & your ilk spew forth,Canelo Derraingment Syndrome along with TDS is vomited Everytime someone doesn't call every champ a bum when Canelo fights them.
        You can remember things however you want. I remember Canelo beating Cotto for the MW belt. He also dropped that belt to avoid his mandatory. And who was it, Liam Smith, that he beat for the 168 belt? And then he beats a washed out, liquored up Kovalev for the 175 belt, but asking him to fight Bivol or Beterbiev is, and I quote, "wanting to see him lose."

So yeah, you can call it CDS, but I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to beat an old Cotto for MW, Liam Smith for 168, and fresh out the bushes Kovalev for 175.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Canelo did the same thing. Told Golovkin he was next then renaged and fought Khan who had a very suspect chin.
          lol. Don’t expose your knowledge or comprehension with falsifying standards. Canelo never claimed 3 divisions to “easy.” We’re talking about verbatim. And why bring up Khan when GGg said “Brook he is clown, too small, not serious fight” when Kell asked for a catchweight. Yet GGg still fought him at 160. At least Canelo gave Khan a catchweight. Lol. Both Khan and the Brook fight were garbage fights. Don’t worry I won’t bring up Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

You can remember things however you want. I remember Canelo beating Cotto for the MW belt. He also dropped that belt to avoid his mandatory. And who was it, Liam Smith, that he beat for the 168 belt? And then he beats a washed out, liquored up Kovalev for the 175 belt, but asking him to fight Bivol or Beterbiev is, and I quote, "wanting to see him lose."

So yeah, you can call it CDS, but I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to beat an old Cotto for MW, Liam Smith for 168, and fresh out the bushes Kovalev for 175.

​​
            Who, where, what media links were calling for Canelo vs Bivol or Beterbiev. Cite a writer doing so. Wanting to see him lose is Canelo vs ESPN deportes. You GgG fans are so soft. Reminds me of the GGg vs Ward narrative for what you’re crying about. GGG can stay in his nook.

Comment

it's not impressive when u consider how many gifts he got. should have lost to lara, and twice to ggg. also smith lost his last fight to ryder easily. smith mediocre. kovalev was old past his prime and didnt have enough time to recover after almost getting badly stopped in his last fight.

Comment

Alvarez is only able to wade into the middle & super-middle weight divisions because this era is extremely poor.

Alvarez is a great fighter, but he is not a all-time great middle weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  it's not impressive when u consider how many gifts he got. should have lost to lara, and twice to ggg. also smith lost his last fight to ryder easily. smith mediocre. kovalev was old past his prime and didnt have enough time to recover after almost getting badly stopped in his last fight.
                  yeah and you cry “robberies” with ex presidents. don’t hate on Mexicans. They’re notorious for landscaping jobs. Including cemeteries

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

yeah and you cry “robberies” with ex presidents. don’t hate on Mexicans. They’re notorious for landscaping jobs. Including cemeteries
                    canelo is a cheater like sleepy joe biden. get a clue and a grip u punk.

Comment

Working...
                    X