Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Avni Yildirim - Face To Face, Final P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Avni Yildirim - Face To Face, Final P...

Canelo, Yildirim Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - February will have a golden ending this Saturday with the return of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, who faces Avni Yildirim at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida. The Mexican superstar will stake his WBA, WBC super middleweight titles. (photos by Ed Muholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I predict that Canelo would get his asswhooped badly on Saturday night and yet still win the decision and keeps his title belts..

Comment

Boy is Yildirim way over his head here. Rewatched his fights vs Eubank and Dirrell hoping to find any signs of life but saw no such thing. He doesn’t even have a punchers chance. His whole focus is getting inside no matter the cost, but once he does he smothers himself and his punches are soft as a fairy’s legs. Canelo toys with him for a few rounds and stops him. And BTW, how the hell did he manage to stay atop the WBC rankings? What kind of favors are they pulling over there in Turkey?

Comment

Canelo by KO inside 5

Comment

Clenbuterol may get upset here...

Comment

Bit of a tick over pointless affair really but if there wasn't these fights then there'd be no major upsets ....but there's many more much better opponents than him!

Comment

Canelo can phone this one in if he likes...although I think he's an a#%^hole outside the ring no doubt he is a master inside of it.

Quite rare to see a top fighter getting busy so soon after his last outing also.

Comment

Training season for Canelo.

Comment

If this goes all 12 I don't think I can ever watch another Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                    Clenbuterol may get upset here...
                    Stop with the fukn bull****. This is as bad as Canelo Lopez, Canelo Citron and Canelo Fielding. Just a straight up criminal fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X