Who will Terrence Crawford fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post

3 years.

You mean when Crawford was fighting a guy with one leg?

Do you not understand the BUSINESS of boxing?

Crawford is not a DRAW!

Spence is willing to fight Crawford if he accepts B-Side. He always was.

The problem was when years ago Crawford demanded 50-50 despite not deserving it. At that point you're delusional.

Mayweather was calling out Winky at lower weights knowing he was picking on somebody at a naturally higher weight so if Bud were to take this fight to a naturally bigger opponent and lose would he gain more in your book for taking a hit to a naturally bigger opponent on his resume or does he cement his Pound-for-Pound ranking if he etches out a close decision, let alone stop somebody naturally bigger in their weight class? Just saying, if it's been brewing for three years, if the fight actually gets made it says a lot more about his posturing as a prizefighter in the mythical pound-for-pound rankings since somebody has stayed at '47 for awhile now.

Omaha yielded a busy arena for Crawford's fights and Spence has filled audiences as well -- doubt the draw factor would be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      His career preference as shown by his lackluster resume is b class or lower trinket holders, faded former champs and bums. He re-signed with Top Rank and ESPN exclusivity to duck the top guys. I call it the Top Rank protection program and it's stronger now with ESPN exclusivity. The plan is to say top fighters names but fight can after can, sadly dumbasses get mad at the fighters the Top Ran fighters call out instead of the Top Rank fighter. Even when the Top Rank fighter keeps fighting cans and the other guy fights top fighters. I'll never understand it but I'm not dumb.

Who will Terrence Crawford fight next? Shawn Porter? Manny Pacquiao? Errol Spence? Ugas? Broner? Mike Alvarado? Luis Collazo? Insert bum here?
      He's going to go on Triller and fight Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post

Mayweather was calling out Winky at lower weights knowing he was picking on somebody at a naturally higher weight so if Bud were to take this fight to a naturally bigger opponent and lose would he gain more in your book for taking a hit to a naturally bigger opponent on his resume or does he cement his Pound-for-Pound ranking if he etches out a close decision, let alone stop somebody naturally bigger in their weight class? Just saying, if it's been brewing for three years, if the fight actually gets made it says a lot more about his posturing as a prizefighter in the mythical pound-for-pound rankings since somebody has stayed at '47 for awhile now.

Omaha yielded a busy arena for Crawford's fights and Spence has filled audiences as well -- doubt the draw factor would be a problem.
        I repeatedly said that Crawford should have taken Teixeira @ 154 because it was an easy way to 4 division champion for him - and to LET GO of welterweight because it's clear he doesn't want greatness at welterweight. So move up, it's better than fighting the ghost of Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

I aint talkin who's what side. I could care less.
          You SHOULD care - or rather you should educate yourself.

YOU WILL ONLY GET THE FIGHTS YOU WANT WHEN THEY MAKE BUSINESS SENSE FOR BOTH GUYS.

Crawford asking more than 40% makes no sense - he hasn't fought anyone AT 147 to earn that or be worth that.

That means nobody is going to pay it. As Arum already told you, Crawford isn't worth it.

Okay, so if Arum is saying that, it means YOU WON'T GET THAT FIGHT UNTIL CRAWFORD LETS GO OF THAT REQUIREMENT.

Fine - so, dude, just accept in your brain - YOU WON'T GET IT BECAUSE CRAWFORD WON'T LET GO.

Then, ask Mr. Crawford to do something else. Like move up to 154. Or move down to 140.

If he's not going to take any risks at 147 why stay there? Just so stans like you can undeservedly call him #1 P4P?

You're part of the problem.

Comment

Stop the lies.

Spence had said he wants the fight. Multiple times.

It's Crawford who refuses to accept B-Side, thus causing the fight not to happen.
            Spence ducked Crawford to fight Lightweight Miley Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post

Spence ducked Crawford to fight Lightweight Miley Garcia.
              Mikey called SPENCE OUT, bro.

And oh by the way, Mikey accepted B-Side so he could "Dare To Be Great".

Unlike Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Hes gonna fight Ortiz. Which is unfortunate cause i woulda liked to see Crawford beat spencer first
                Virgil? You cray.. hes going nowhere near ortiz

Comment

You SHOULD care - or rather you should educate yourself.

YOU WILL ONLY GET THE FIGHTS YOU WANT WHEN THEY MAKE BUSINESS SENSE FOR BOTH GUYS.

Crawford asking more than 40% makes no sense - he hasn't fought anyone AT 147 to earn that or be worth that.

That means nobody is going to pay it. As Arum already told you, Crawford isn't worth it.

Okay, so if Arum is saying that, it means YOU WON'T GET THAT FIGHT UNTIL CRAWFORD LETS GO OF THAT REQUIREMENT.

Fine - so, dude, just accept in your brain - YOU WON'T GET IT BECAUSE CRAWFORD WON'T LET GO.

Then, ask Mr. Crawford to do something else. Like move up to 154. Or move down to 140.

If he's not going to take any risks at 147 why stay there? Just so stans like you can undeservedly call him #1 P4P?

You're part of the problem.
                  Ill never question another mans worth,thats for fanboys and promoters. You have your opinion, others have theirs. Mine is make it 45/35, winner gets the extra 20.

I think most BIG fights should be made in a similar way, gives the fighters more incentive imo..it is called prize fighting for a reason

Comment

Crawford will beat any of these guys at Welterweight. I just don’t see the hype for Spence vs Crawford. Spence is simply not that good of an instinctive counter-puncher to win that fight. Crawford is beatable, but those guys at Welterweight don’t have the right styles to do it. Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Ill never question another mans worth,thats for fanboys and promoters. You have your opinion, others have theirs. Mine is make it 45/35, winner gets the extra 20.

I think most BIG fights should be made in a similar way, gives the fighters more incentive imo..it is called prize fighting for a reason
                      That is NOT how it's done, and you guys need to stop presenting it.

There's an A-Side and a B-Side.

A-Side is not going to throw money away. Period

I know you don't like it. Which I keep saying that Crawford should give up 147. He's not getting any younger. Too much longer, Spence sparks him cold and you guys will say "Spence aged him"/"Took too long" .

It's a waste of time at this point. Let Crawford move up or down and do something.

Comment

Working...
                      X