Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Terrence Crawford fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will Terrence Crawford fight next?

His career preference as shown by his lackluster resume is b class or lower trinket holders, faded former champs and bums. He re-signed with Top Rank and ESPN exclusivity to duck the top guys. I call it the Top Rank protection program and it's stronger now with ESPN exclusivity. The plan is to say top fighters names but fight can after can, sadly dumbasses get mad at the fighters the Top Rank fighters call out instead of the Top Rank fighter. Even when the Top Rank fighter keeps fighting cans and the other guy fights top fighters. I'll never understand it but I'm not dumb.

Who will Terrence Crawford fight next? Shawn Porter? Manny Pacquiao? Errol Spence? Ugas? Broner? Mike Alvarado? Luis Collazo? Insert bum here?
    Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 02-26-2021, 11:51 PM.

He shouldve had a fight lined up already. Spence dont wanna fight him, but porter does. Fuc.k a friendship, this shouldve been next.

Comment

Could be Pacquiao if the Middle East Investors are really legit

I think he will probably get strung along and ultimately just end up sitting most of this year with his contact being up in October "Allegedly"

Comment

They’ll pull Brandon Rios out of the bar and throw him the ring with Bud.

Comment

Crawford not leaving TR.. so im guessin another bum

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            He shouldve had a fight lined up already. Spence dont wanna fight him, but porter does. Fuc.k a friendship, this shouldve been next.
            Stop the lies.

Spence had said he wants the fight. Multiple times.

It's Crawford who refuses to accept B-Side, thus causing the fight not to happen.

Comment

Could fight spence, porter I guess. Just try fight better opponents every fight otherwise your going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                His career preference as shown by his lackluster resume is b class or lower trinket holders, faded former champs and bums. He re-signed with Top Rank and ESPN exclusivity to duck the top guys. I call it the Top Rank protection program and it's stronger now with ESPN exclusivity. The plan is to say top fighters names but fight can after can, sadly dumbasses get mad at the fighters the Top Ran fighters call out instead of the Top Rank fighter. Even when the Top Rank fighter keeps fighting cans and the other guy fights top fighters. I'll never understand it but I'm not dumb.

Who will Terrence Crawford fight next? Shawn Porter? Manny Pacquiao? Errol Spence? Ugas? Broner? Mike Alvarado? Luis Collazo? Insert bum here?
                You ask who Terence Crawford fight next? It's the guy in your GIF sig who got "KTFO COLD".

Comment

Hes gonna fight Ortiz. Which is unfortunate cause i woulda liked to see Crawford beat spencer first

Comment

What's Joshua Clottey doing nowadays?

Comment

Working...
                    X