Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: It's Not Too Late For Adrien Broner To Be Refur...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: It's Not Too Late For Adrien Broner To Be Refur...

Former Adrien Broner conqueror Shawn Porter believes that his onetime adversary's career is not broken beyond repair. Broner (34-4-1, 24 KOs, 1 NC) came off a two-year hiatus to score an underwhelming unanimous decision win over Javanie Santiago (14-1-1, 10 KOs) in a fight that some argued could've been edged the other way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's definitely not too late for Broner to be refur.

Comment

Definitely too late. Inactivity, not taking his career seriously and having the wrong people around you (Including his adviser) are the downfall of him and many boxers like him. He is the perfect example who you need to show to up and coming boxers, on how not to lead a boxing career. When you have people around you who enable you, you cannot sit you down and put you straight then this is the sort of career you would have, having to need judges to rob your less named opponents.

Comment

All that sound good and we know the kid has talent, but his character so flawed it’s time we as people move on from trying to help someone who won’t help himself. I don’t even see his dad anymore brushing his hair, did he beat him up too? The kid one of those people that your own family members behind your back was saying he ain’t going to be sh_t! I would love to hear from those closest to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yeah, this part of the new forum needs fixing ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            All that sound good and we know the kid has talent, but his character so flawed it’s time we as people move on from trying to help someone who won’t help himself. I don’t even see his dad anymore brushing his hair, did he beat him up too? The kid one of those people that your own family members behind your back was saying he ain’t going to be sh_t! I would love to hear from those closest to him.
            Good points, I don’t see his father there anymore nor do I see his twin brother. I see others who enable him with all his “shenanigans”... The same sort of people around Wilder, the clout chasing Charlo and Plant.

Comment

Shawn Porter has always been such a likable guy

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                really hating this update...

Comment

Broner is done Santiago got robbed end of story

Comment

Broner has never made a "humongous statement" before. Also stephen doesnt give af about broner. He just wants him for the ratings on a dead platform like showtime. Even then the numbers were trash

Comment

Working...
                    X