Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez-Berchelt ESPN Bout Peaked At 960,000 Viewers; Averaged 895,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ratings. Should of been better honestly but the highlights on youtube already hit 2mil so thats good

Comment

Oscar doing great numbers giving that a bunch of things were one aswell. I wish these Mexican fighters let their mouth a lil disrespectful from time to time like their American counter parts so they can get the media push on casual networks.

Comment

Bring back Teddy Atlas!!

Great fight and great win by Valdez!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          IMHO, good numbers this fight was not for the casuals ...........
          This.

Idk that many casuals got a fooking clue who Berchelt is & Valdez wasn't exactly on the Teo or Loma level himself despite being more notable to casuals. Good numbers & it could lead to better numbers in the future with Valdez's viral KO.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Let's see what Valdez does next time around. That's the important thing here.
            Right. Valdez looked great, movement, jab, and a sharp fast hook all night. At the same time Berchelt looked sluggish from the get go. Adding 16lbs obviously didn’t do him any favours. This is why the “weight game” is so polarizing. Hopefully this will give Valdez the right type of confidence. The type that lets him know that all his hard work is paying off and to keep at it, on to bigger fights.

Comment

We watched it on ESPN deportes. I bet they had tons of viewers in Spanish for this fight. Why don’t they add them in ?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                We watched it on ESPN deportes. I bet they had tons of viewers in Spanish for this fight. Why don’t they add them in ?
                Yeah that's what I'm wondering if these include the ESPN deportes ratings, it only says ESPN in the article and says ESPN doesn't report the ESPN+ numbers.

ESPN deportes should have tons of people watching this fight.

Comment

not bad....fight probably should be getting better numbers. Pre-fight it was a good matchup and turned out exciting even if it was one-sided.

Comment

I think the numbers were pretty good. This was a star-making turn for Valdes and I think if he keeps on facing high level opposition, bigger numbers will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

That is what I say. That was a good fight and a star making performance.
                      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Idk that many casuals got a fooking clue who Berchelt is & Valdez wasn't exactly on the Teo or Loma level himself despite being more notable to casuals. Good numbers & it could lead to better numbers in the future with Valdez's viral KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X