Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructions, Help With Forum Functions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Reader extension in the chrome web store works wonders for this new lay out. Especially for that huge banner on top of the page. Great thing about this extension is you can switch from light to dark mode anytime you want. The light mode turns the page gray which is easy on the eyes and you can still adjust the contrast and brightness for that mode too which is cool. Check it out!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/dark%20reader

Comment

• Again, I'm unable to log in to this site and unable to even view the forums while not logged in. This is happening on my ipad now...before it was happening on my laptop. I had to create a new password MANY times to even get on this site. Seems like I'm automatically logged in to this site on my laptop right now but how long will this last? So many issues with this newly updated site. What do I do about viewing the site on my ipad now? My password that I created about 2 weeks ago isn't working ...,AGAIN. It worked for awhile, but not now. This is really aggravating !

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Again, I'm unable to log in to this site and unable to even view the forums while not logged in. This is happening on my ipad now...before it was happening on my laptop. I had to create a new password MANY times to even get on this site. Seems like I'm automatically logged in to this site on my laptop right now but how long will this last? So many issues with this newly updated site. What do I do about viewing the site on my ipad now? My password that I created about 2 weeks ago isn't working ...,AGAIN. It worked for awhile, but not now. This is really aggravating !
        Right now the forum is turned off to guests, only registered user can view for the big fight.

Would like me to reset your password to something to make it work on your ipad?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Right now the forum is turned off to guests, only registered user can view for the big fight.

Would like me to reset your password to something to make it work on your ipad?
          No, that's alright. I'll use my laptop instead.

I just ran into another issue though.
          I tried to post in the Marvin Hagler RIP thread and I get a message saying that "your message is invalid" or something to that effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

No, that's alright. I'll use my laptop instead.

I just ran into another issue though.
            I tried to post in the Marvin Hagler RIP thread and I get a message saying that "your message is invalid" or something to that effect.
            Try again, because I just posted with no issues.

Also, if you have login issues and you are sure the password is correct, delete your cookies and cache and then login fresh with 'remember me' ticked.

Comment

Try again, because I just posted with no issues.

Also, if you have login issues and you are sure the password is correct, delete your cookies and cache and then login fresh with 'remember me' ticked.
              I tried again. It worked this time. Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post

Click on messages and then click on requests...then click on ignore list at the top right. I have to say it's not very intuitive.
                It's also broken.

I had to completely clear out and re-add everyone because it wouldn't let me add, squawking about a generic database error (whoever coded it should have coded a more specific message to the user about what's wrong).

Then in re-adding it doesn't parse a comma-separated list properly, forcing you to add them one by one.

Then it would throw the database error on random names in the list for no reason, but then add them afterwards.

All of which would be resolved had they just coded a straight comma separated parser instead of the single list method.

Also the box isn't sized properly and doesn't resize to show everyone in the list.

Comment

You can always hit the "top" bottom on the right side of the screen and go right back to the top of the post.
                  This button seems to have disappeared?

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post

This button seems to have disappeared?
                    It's coming back this week, minor error with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X