Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want 2 More Fights This Year; Only Way I Stay Out O...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Want 2 More Fights This Year; Only Way I Stay Out O...

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Adrien Broner made a passionate plea to Stephen Espinoza as soon as he finished his post-fight interview with Showtime's Brian Custer early Sunday morning. More than anything, Broner wants to get back in the ring as soon as possible. Espinoza, Showtime's president of sports and event programming, and adviser Al Haymon are the two men Broner knows can make that happen.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-23-2021, 07:51 PM.

I know Al Haymon or Stephen Espinoza could careless about what you need to stay out of trouble, it’s more like keep from going to jail because I have debts to the courts because I can’t keep my hands to myself, because I don’t respect others.

Comment

You're a grown man, jeezus

Comment

I admire the young man for admitting his faults and developing a solution. It’s easy to be a naysayer, but let the guy fight and see how it plays.

Comment

I hate how all the new topic titles are cut off and if you mouse over the link it doesn't show the rest nor does it when you enter the thread... also what happened to the page numbers in the main forum? Now you have to enter the thread first then go to the last page...

Comment

AB just made a very salient point. The longer he stays in the gym the less time he has to stay in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              You're a grown man, jeezus
              Lmao for real. so what when he retires hes gonna be in trouble again or what?

Comment

Grow the f^u^c^k up and get you Chit fixed.................Stop having kids.

Comment

Adrian Broner didn't beat Jovanie Santiago, Jovanie was doing the banging, and Adrian was doing the posing.
                  Something has to be done about these incompetent, and or corrupt judges, they just harm the sport of boxing.
                  Broner fights better than he does with his hands, what a waste of time to watch as a boxing match.
                  It is a total disgrace when a fighter puts in the great amount of effective work, only to be cheated out of his win.

Comment

Broner needs to hurry up & get his sh^t together. A guy who's seen his best day shouldn't be saying keep me busy or I'mma end up in jail. That almost feels like Broner himself feels like his future involves wearing a orange jumpsuit & talking to Robert Easter & his baby mommas through glass once a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X