No announcement yet.

BoxingScene is too ****ographic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh View Post
    Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it CLEAN
    only gays would complain

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by steptwome View Post
        I'm confused. Are you embarrassed at the fact you sister caught you with a boner?
        Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        its not healthy for young children to be exposed to semi-****ographic material.
        The initial comment was a form of Sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by steptwome View Post
          The initial comment was a form of Sarcasm.
          how am I supposed to tell, its text.

and you sound the same as most the other people in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            if you have firefox, download the add on "No Script" and you can block individual images that offend you.
            Zing! I need to do that. Some of the whack girls even in this topic are enough to turn my head around 180 just to avoid 'em - my eyes must be fussy that way. But then, I've seen avs and sigs with girls that I could look at all day.

Selective, selective, selective is the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Easy to say from someone who sits in their own office and doesnt have to worry about sups passing by while a picture of a super fine honey is on their screen
              hahahahaha

Just messing with you man.
              That's how weeee roooool!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
                Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it CLEAN
                how can you complain about seeing ***y women....not being funny or nothing, but are you gay or better yet a female who would rather see boxer's naked chest?!? .....again.....I'm not coming at you disrespectful but its funny to hear a MAN say he doesnt like to see ***y half naked women!!!

ENJOY HER........maybe she can change the way you see things!!

Comment

this pic should be banned from the site

it made me throw up once

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsEra View Post

this pic should be banned from the site

it made me throw up once
                    Whats wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSamurai View Post
                      Whats wrong with it?
                      she got the ass of Vin Diesel and face of Chelsea Clinton. that ain't right.
                      Last edited by FloydsEra; 08-28-2009, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X