No announcement yet.

BoxingScene is too ****ographic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    If you don't like it then utilize the options to block the avi's.....I see where the ppl at work are coming from, and the pics aren't necessary nor are they a problem on the site either. The TS and anyone else bitching about it is a real candyass.
    Cosign homey. I didn't think it was a big secret that the option to disable avatars and sigs was available.

Comment

boring............................................

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
        Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it CLEAN
        he wasnt talkin bout my avi was he ?? LOL !!

Comment

this thread sux... i'm gonna go watch some **** :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I didn't think it was a big secret that the option to disable avatars and sigs was available.
            But I like some avvies and sigpics. I'd hate to disable them, just for the purpose of not seeing some of the ugly trash that gets through otherwise.

Maybe a block filter for certain pics that aren't pleasing to the eye - click, and it's gone forever.

Comment

I turned off as much as I possibly could a long time ago because these *******s don't understand some people are at work.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
                  Those avatars showing half naked babes in their thongs and stuff like that must go. Look, dont get me wrong, I love (naked) women too. Everytime I see a avatar with a hot semi-nude babe in it, it gets me an instant boner. But last night I was sitting in the living room with my laptop on and was just surfing on BoxingScene for some BOXING news and my little sister went to sit next to me and she saw those dirty avatars. Man I got embarassed and just turned the laptop off.

So you guys cmon lets keep it CLEAN

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Doode honestly I could care less but im just letting you know your gonna get a whole latta this....

Any time you post that kind of stuff....so just be prepared.....
                    How much less could you care?

Comment

to the TS u just make sue your lil sister dont grow up and be on somebody's av or sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X