Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Nikolai Valuev is Now In Jeopardy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone should kill Ruiz... I hope he gets cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jone2ts View Post
      Same goes for the ****s they only for surely fight bums as soon as contenders that are interesting there they hurt too. same **** as haye, Wlad got Chambers now he hurt. Maybe the injuries were real for both guys but regardless a fight with either in a good match hasnt happened and both dropped out with injury's.
      Wlad will kick Chamber's ass soon enough.

Comment

Can't John Ruiz just live up to his nickname and stay quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by the-Q View Post
          someone should kill Ruiz... I hope he gets cancer.
          That is not cool.

Comment

Yeah thats a horrible thing to say.

i do hope he breaks his leg or something though.

Comment

Hot off the press:
              411mania.com was informed this afternoon by two time WBA world champion John Ruiz's public relations team that Ruiz was set to waive his mandatory challenge to WBA World Champion Nikolai Valuev so that the WBA heavyweight title fight between Valuev and David Haye can proceed as scheduled on November 7, 2009.

411mania.com was told that while Ruiz felt he had a solid case to be placed in a match with Valuev he did not wish to drag the process through the Courts. Instead, Ruiz will fight on the undercard of Valuev-Haye on November 7th and will then face the winner of Valuev-Haye for the WBA world championship. Ruiz's camp informed 411mania.com that we should expect a formal announcement of the decision by the end of this week.

Comment

Watching Ruiz fight is a awful thing. We as boxing fans shouldn't be subjected to that again.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  I'm confused.in march of 2008 ruiz beat mccline in a WBC eliminator not a WBA.in august 2008 valuev BEAT ruiz( for a second time) for the WBA title.ruiz has not fought since,is not the #1 contender,& has not fought a WBA eliminator so why is he next in line? Valuev shouldn't even worry about a cancellation because ruiz has no case unless of course don king lined the WBA officials with money again.this should not be an issue but it has become one.they shouldn't even have to pay him to step aside...this is a joke! Valuev should be able to fight anyone.ruiz should fight Holyfield again(since Holyfield lost a desputed decision to valuev)in an eliminator.
                  Ruiz is the mandatory - bull**** though it is, it's just a fact.

But the Haye fight's back on, apparently - see my previous post.
                  Last edited by Dave Rado; 08-25-2009, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X