Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's your all time fav fighter.. and why? ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Benn. I just love his warrior style and spirit. And he could knock you out with any kind of punch. Left hook, uppercut, right hand, you name it.

Comment

Salvador Sanchez..

I'm too young to have watched his fights live..but with all the stories my dad told me about him and how much he had acomplished at such a young age..I was very interested..so I bought his career set and watched his fights..I felt like I was there in ALL his fights..his amazing offensive skill was 2nd to none..and his defense was brilliant and underrated as well..His fight with gomez had me on the edge SCREAMING in excitement..and I always knew it was like 25 yrs old!..lol..his fight with the young and MAD powerful Azumah Nelson was basically his goodbye to the sport..cuz he died shortly after..and WOW! did he leave on a great note!..Chava is an AMAZING fighter..I wish he could've lived alot longer for more great fights!

Comment

RJJ is my fave bcause he's a real entertainer....

Comment

My favorite fighter is Roy Jones Junior, man if I could have half the skills he had and do the things he does in the ring I'd be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Nigel Benn. I just love his warrior style and spirit. And he could knock you out with any kind of punch. Left hook, uppercut, right hand, you name it.
            dont forget his pet punch, the illegal back to the head rabbit punching.

Comment

Wow...i never knew there were that many roy jones fans here, especially when you guys have like cotto or other fighters in ur sigs,

Its the same reason with me, hes the reason i started watchin boxing, he was just an athlete, an entertainer the way he performed and the way he embarrased his opponents was just insane to me,

its like how basketball players would do a move and theyd be like "oh thats a kobe move" "oh thats a jordan move" im pretty sure when boxers spar or box they say the same thing but "Thats a roy jones move".. AHAHAA

Floyd Mayweather comes second, he is very similar to roy, he very seldom gets hit but he can pick apart his opponents by potshottin them but floyd has better defense tho

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                let what go? Tito did what he had to do to get the win.. dont discredit him..
                I'm not disscrediting him, I just think that if you watch that fight there's no way Tito should have won, a tie maybe but no way a victory.

I liked tito the fighter, he was very powerfull with both hands and was exciting to watch. I just have to call them like I see em...

Comment

The god erik "el terrible" morales.morales was a skilled brawler.always gave his fans what they wanted and went balls out. "he didn't quit against manny" after the 10 count you can see he tries to get up and is about to fall when someone comes in and helps him get up.he's to hard headed to admit he would of fell on his ass when he was trying to get up. He couldn't get up. I loved the fact that he was a bad ass and wanted to win in the worst way.he was a warrior and fought for the fans

after putting a whooping on manny and being ahead on all cards.his dad tells him to not do anything stupid.what does he do go southpaw vs manny hahahaha

larry merchant:why did you turn southpaw?
                  Erik:did you like it?
                  Larry merchant: I loved it
                  erik:that's why

Comment

Salvador Sanchez.

smoothest boxer i have ever seen. So technically seasoned at such a young age. a boxing technician who somehow is very exciting to watch & gets in exciting fights. Uses the proper technique of slipping & avoiding punches & not just relying on athleticism alone.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                      Wow...i never knew there were that many roy jones fans here, especially when you guys have like cotto or other fighters in ur sigs,

Its the same reason with me, hes the reason i started watchin boxing, he was just an athlete, an entertainer the way he performed and the way he embarrased his opponents was just insane to me,

its like how basketball players would do a move and theyd be like "oh thats a kobe move" "oh thats a jordan move" im pretty sure when boxers spar or box they say the same thing but "Thats a roy jones move".. AHAHAA

Floyd Mayweather comes second, he is very similar to roy, he very seldom gets hit but he can pick apart his opponents by potshottin them but floyd has better defense tho
                      why wouldnt there be? RJJ is one of the greatest fighters of our time.. even now.. gotta give him credit that he's still fighting at his age.. i think he is like a mayweather.. everyone hated him because he was the best at what he did.. once he got knocked out he became a bit more humble and didnt trash talk as much.. im thinking thats what floyd might need.. someone to knock him on his ass so he can finally start fighting good fights again

Comment

Working...
                      X