Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's your all time fav fighter.. and why? ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's your all time fav fighter.. and why? ?

as you can see.. i'm a big fan of TITO TRINIDAD! he was the **** in his prime.. and regarless what people hate on he did beat delahoya.. if you wanna argue that delahoya did the same thing in the mayweather fight.. was good the first half of the fight and let it slip the 2nd half.. he doesnt finish..

i became a Tito fan after he beat Hector Macho Camacho.. you could tell he was something special..

Who's your favorite fighter? Since when? Why?

I like Tito too but i gotta be honest..he's number two to RJJ.. Fighting and embarrasing ppl with ur hands down was amazing to watch....lol@ james toney

Comment

Im not someone who has a favorite fighter but if I had to chose of all time its Roy Jones Jr. He just had the mix of personality and skill thats actually why I stared watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by powerpug View Post
        I like Tito too but i gotta be honest..he's number two to RJJ.. Fighting and embarrasing ppl with ur hands down was amazing to watch....lol@ james toney
        true.. im a big RJJ fan too.. it was bull**** putting them in the ring last year though... that fight should have happened 10 years ago.. when both were in their primes.. i looked at RJJ and tito fight last year and couldnt believe how Don King set Tito up for failure in that fight.. Roy was twice Tito's size!

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          as you can see.. i'm a big fan of TITO TRINIDAD! he was the **** in his prime.. and regarless what people hate on he did beat delahoya.. if you wanna argue that delahoya did the same thing in the mayweather fight.. was good the first half of the fight and let it slip the 2nd half.. he doesnt finish..

i became a Tito fan after he beat Hector Macho Camacho.. you could tell he was something special..

Who's your favorite fighter? Since when? Why?

Let it go, everyone knows DLH beat Tito. I'm man enough to admit Chavez lost to Whitaker, you should be man enough to at least say DLH deserved a draw, not the L he was given after boxing Tito's ears off.

My fav fighter all time is JCC and Alexis Arguello. Too close to pick one but both made me fall in love with boxing. JCC because he was relentless and Alexis because he was so strong of a puncher with that frame, not to mention his fights were wars.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            Let it go, everyone knows DLH beat Tito. I'm man enough to admit Chavez lost to Whitaker, you should be man enough to at least say DLH deserved a draw, not the L he was given after boxing Tito's ears off.

My fav fighter all time is JCC and Alexis Arguello. Too close to pick one but both made me fall in love with boxing. JCC because he was relentless and Alexis because he was so strong of a puncher with that frame, not to mention his fights were wars.
            let what go? Tito did what he had to do to get the win.. dont discredit him..

Comment

floyd

cuz i respect his skillz

Comment

The Punisher is my all time fave,here's why!!MY first fave was Hagler,I liked his skill plus his ability to either brawl or box!!He was known mostly for brawling but had really good boxing skill & the killer hook,which is my favorite punch!!Then came Winky,underrated but highly skilled & is a defensive master,plus he was almost always the underdog!!But he disappeared for a while & I started to watch the Punisher!!While watching him,I realized that in this new generation of fighters,the Punisher was old school,meaning he is 1 of the truly rare fighters who is willing to fight the best,no matter the risk to reward ratio!!The only other active fighter right now that could claim as much is Cotto,but since his fanbase is so big,I gotta ride hard for my dude,the seriously underrated Punisher!!

Comment

tito's a poor sport

he punched vargas in the nuts just cuz vargas put him on his ass seconds before. i could never respect that ****

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                    true.. im a big RJJ fan too.. it was bull**** putting them in the ring last year though... that fight should have happened 10 years ago.. when both were in their primes.. i looked at RJJ and tito fight last year and couldnt believe how Don King set Tito up for failure in that fight.. Roy was twice Tito's size!
                    don king didnt set anything up... tito specifically wanted roy jones

Comment

Working...
                    X