Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones looked great tonight, but lets not get carried away.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
    A prime Roy???

If you want to go that route...I guess Tarver beat a damn near prime filled, unstoppable Roy?
    No Tarver beat a young Roy. Calzaghe fought him when he was prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post

Comment

Are you serious? Even Joe Calzaghe knew Roy was shot.

Comment

dude that was funny as hell rofl:

Comment

An old Calzaghe didn't just beat Hopkins he fkked him while doing it.

That just goes to show the kind of guy Calz is, Hopkins is forced to fondle himself because Joe doesnt even have the courtesy to give him a reach around.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
              That just goes to show the kind of guy Calz is, Hopkins is forced to fondle himself because Joe doesnt even have the courtesy to give him a reach around.
              See the sig.

Comment

• I understand everybody not getting carried away after this win, but give Roy his props he looked great and hes 40yrs old. All this B.S about he only looked good against a limited slugger who was moving up in weight, sounds similar to the BHop-Pavlik fight to me. Roy still has the handspeed to give a lot of fighters problems, but he should stay away from the Dawsons and Adameks. BHop could do much better against those fighters because of his defensive skills which are much better than Roys, but because of Roys speed he could still give BHop lots and lots of problems.

Comment

• I want to see B-Hop vs Jones rematch.

As long as Jones continues to sit on the ropes he won't beat Calzaghe right now, in his prime he obviously toys with Calzaghe as he probably could have finished him in the 1st round. Lacy I think underestimated Jones and he's got no speed or stamina.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                    I understand everybody not getting carried away after this win, but give Roy his props he looked great and hes 40yrs old. All this B.S about he only looked good against a limited slugger who was moving up in weight, sounds similar to the BHop-Pavlik fight to me. Roy still has the handspeed to give a lot of fighters problems, but he should stay away from the Dawsons and Adameks. BHop could do much better against those fighters because of his defensive skills which are much better than Roys, but because of Roys speed he could still give BHop lots and lots of problems.
                    yea but Pavlik is a hell of a lot better than Lacy.

I want to see a B-Hop vs Jones though.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      yea but Pavlik is a hell of a lot better than Lacy.

I want to see a B-Hop vs Jones though.

The Pavlik that fought BHop = Lacy, Pavlik that fought JT smashes Lacy. Im not 100% on that either tho Lacy was considered a beast until he caught a 1 sided ass whoopin from a veteran. Pav hasnt accomplished **** since the same thing happened to him. Pavlik could be the next Lacy we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X